BY EMERGEN-C #61 in Immune Support

Other Ingredients: Fructose, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Tapioca Maltodextrin, Silica, Red Beet Juice Concentrate, Malic Acid, Glycine, Aspartic Acid, Tartaric Acid, And Cysteine Hydrochloride.

Rose G.
I really like Emergen-C drink mixes! When I am feeling stopped up and under the weather, I start adding these to my water for an extra boost. This is not my favorite flavor but I like the product overall.
Alessandra Z.
San Luis Obispo, CA
This was not my favorite flavor. Its not a bad flavor just one i don't think i want to have everyday.
maritza g.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I do not love the flavor as much. Excellent way to have your vitamins. I would buy another flavor