Emergen-C Immune+ Blueberry Acai

The fizzy, bold-flavored Emergen-C Immune+® Blueberry-Açai is a mouthwatering delight, with key nutrients and vitamins for immune system support. *

Where did you find this flavor?
What flavor do you compare this to?
How is the taste of this product?
Start your review of Emergen-C Immune+ Blueberry Acai!
Product Highlights
“I don't care how much its supposed to help boost my immune system I can get the same vitamins from another product that doesn't remind me of the Mag Citrate they used to use for patients getting colonoscopies.” in reviews
“It's best as a deterrent from getting sick and should be taken daily!” in reviews
“You can use every day or when you feel like your body is rundown or about to get sick.” in reviews
“...it didn't look very appetizing and the taste is like like watered down orange juice but if you don't mind the appearance and taste i definitely recommend it you get your key vitamins and it's an immune booster.” in reviews
MURFREESBORO, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am so happy that they put this product on the market for customers like myself that have a vitamin deficiency. Next one packet into a bottle of water each day and drink cold. The orange flavor is not bad at all it does NOT taste like medicine like I thought it might. It has helped boost my immune system and just made the bottom and see that my body Lacks. I would so recommend this product to anyone that has an immune deficiency disorder, a vitamin deficiency or just needs to boost them. I have not been as sick with common colds every since I began to use this product. IT WORKS WELL!
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I’m currently taking these vitamin c with immune and system support & vitamin D, it’s been helping me feel a lot better after I been taking it the taste isn’t so bad itself it’s not a Good good taste but it’s good for what it is and it’s very helpful I always rake this when I feel my body wanting to get sick and it helps it a lot and I never really actually get sick of course I take them BEFORE I get sick not when I’m already sick lol I would recommend this product 10/10
Purchased at: Walmart
These taste so good. Highly recommend this product. Also it’s a great price for the packs. Great for water on the go. Also great to drink when you are not feeling good. These are my favorite and everyone else in my family’s too.
New Hartford , CT
Great great great product. Dissolves effectively in water. Taste is good, not chalky like many other powder vitamin mixes. Taken everyday is a positive boost in my immune system. Especially during the winter cold and dark months when I need more Vitsmin D to improve my energy level and mood. Would definitely recommend
Purchased at: Costco
I swear by these! The minute I feel like I am getting a sore throat or coming down with a cold... I start taking this. I so far this whole winter have gone with out a sore throat!!! I believe these really work. It’s just a good boost of vitamins and more to support your immunity, I love the orange flavor 🍊
austin
Purchased at: Target
Add this to a cold unsweetened tea (my choices: pure leaf unsweetened black tea or teavana Meyer lemon black tea unsweet) will taste like a zesty hot tea but cold. Or...If you brew your own hot tea at home this is perfect. Can be added to a hot toddy 👍 #emergenc #vitamin #immunesystem
Stamford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wasn’t a fan of the orange flavor so I decided to give this one a try. I like the flavor and the carbonated effect. I usually have one a few times a week. Not sure if it actually works but I have not gotten sick in the time since I’ve began using this so I’ll say it may help!
Seattle, WA
I’ve tried numerous flavors and this is hands down my favorite. It’s a very light flavor and easy to drink after it quickly dissolves. I typically keep these packets in my purse or on the go and take them at the airport or during peak flu season.
Murrysville
This product works, but I'm not a fan of the flavor! My family loves Emergen-C products and exposed me to this sort of immune system support product. The texture is alright, but I would much rather purchase the other flavors Emergen-C makes.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite flavor out of all of them! I bring these to work and I actually enjoy the taste. It’s not bitter or sour at all like the orange and tangerine. I feel better when I drink emergen c. Especially when others are getting sick around me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...