BY EMERGEN-C #27 in Immune Support

Naturally, It's Good For You! Maintaining a healthy cholesterol level is important to everyone. Emergen-C Heart Health formula provides essential nutrients beneficial to cardiovascular health in a fizzy, great-tasting, black cherry flavored drink mix. Whit each sip, you can feel the 26 nutrients flow through your body in a wave of Emergen-C rejuvenation. If feeling good is your thing, you found the right box. Support Your Heart! B VitaminsFolic acid, niacin, vitamins B6 and B12 play a role in maintaining overall cardiovascular health. AntioxidantsVitamin C helps the body to maintain vascular health and integrity. Lycopene reportedly has many times the antioxidant potential of vitamin E. Plant SterolsFoods containing at least 0.65 g per serving of plant sterol esters, eaten twice a day with meals for a daily total intake of a least 1.3 g, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of Emergen-C Heart Health supplies 0.65 g of plant sterol esters. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Michela C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this product for my mother on internet and she just loved it! It made her feel better and every morning more ready to fught the day💥👍
Kayla S.
Strongsville , OH
whenever i feel a cold coming on i love to drink these because they really do help and they taste really good
Jenn R.
Pflugerville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great taste and good for you! Very convenient and super easy to mix in with some water. Throw a few packets in your bag or purse and grab a bottle of water and you're good to go! There are several flavors to try so find a flavor that suits your fancy!
Lizzy M.
Rochester, MI
I always keep a few of these in my purse in case I start to feel under the weather. I work in a large office, so it always seems like someone is sick, but in 3 years, I've only had a couple colds! I would highly recommend these.
Jessica P.
This is a great flavor of Emergen-C. We use them instead of fake-sugar drink mixes. Especially nice on road trips instead of soda.
Chloe L.
Sag Harbor, NY
I always drink this if I feel like I'm getting a cold. It doesn't taste the best I try and dilute it with as much water as I can.
Daisha P.
Midland, TX
I love emergen c!! I always take this once I start feeling sick!! It boast my immune system and makes me gReat!
Dawn D.
Tunnel Hill, GA
This is a really good pick me up if you are a little run down at the end of you day. Filled with vitamins and does not make you have the gitters
Bronte B.
Renton, WA
We keep these in our cupboard for whenever we start getting sick. It makes the cold/whatever pass much faster than before we started using them. They taste pretty good too, way better than airborne tablets.
Steph F.
Marysville, PA
Emergen C packets are the best thing ever, just when you feel a cold coming on I drink a couple packets of these guys and I feel good as new!
Kayla S.
Strongsville , OH
is this a good flavor? would you recommend it ?