BY EMERGEN-C #17 in Immune Support

Maintaining a healthy cholesterol level is important to everyone. Emergen-C Heart Health* provides essential nutrients beneficial to cardiovascular health* in a great-tasting, black cherry formula. Naturally flavored and naturally sweetened, each fizzy, fruity, delicious packet delivers 1,000 mg of vitamin C, 26 nutrients, antioxidants, and minerals including plant sterols, lycopene, folic acid, and B vitamins. This powerful combination can help maintain a healthy heart, support your immune system, and enhance your energy level* - without caffeine

Payal P.
I love these packets. they are amazing and healthy energy boasters. it totally comes in handy when traveling on a plane for 15 hours. This is the one thing i keep with me when i am traveling
Kayla S.
Strongsville , OH
whenever i feel a cold coming on i love to drink these because they really do help and they taste really good
Jenn R.
PFLUGERVILLE, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great taste and good for you! Very convenient and super easy to mix in with some water. Throw a few packets in your bag or purse and grab a bottle of water and you're good to go! There are several flavors to try so find a flavor that suits your fancy!
Elizabeth M.
Rochester, MI
I always keep a few of these in my purse in case I start to feel under the weather. I work in a large office, so it always seems like someone is sick, but in 3 years, I've only had a couple colds! I would highly recommend these.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I love that these come in multiple flavors. They’re absolutely great and meet my expectations every flu season. It’s a pretty good value compared to alternative is there just better to me. I’m overall satisfied.
Michela C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this product for my mother on internet and she just loved it! It made her feel better and every morning more ready to fught the day💥👍
Jessica P.
This is a great flavor of Emergen-C. We use them instead of fake-sugar drink mixes. Especially nice on road trips instead of soda.
Chloe L.
Hewlett, NY
I always drink this if I feel like I'm getting a cold. It doesn't taste the best I try and dilute it with as much water as I can.
Daisha P.
Midland, TX
I love emergen c!! I always take this once I start feeling sick!! It boast my immune system and makes me gReat!
Dawn D.
Tunnel Hill, GA
This is a really good pick me up if you are a little run down at the end of you day. Filled with vitamins and does not make you have the gitters
Kayla S.
Strongsville , OH
is this a good flavor? would you recommend it ?