BY EMERGEN-C #25 in Immune Support

Michela C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this product for my mother on internet and she just loved it! It made her feel better and every morning more ready to fught the day💥👍
Jenn R.
Pflugerville, TX
Great taste and good for you! Very convenient and super easy to mix in with some water. Throw a few packets in your bag or purse and grab a bottle of water and you're good to go! There are several flavors to try so find a flavor that suits your fancy!
Lizzy M.
Rochester, MI
I always keep a few of these in my purse in case I start to feel under the weather. I work in a large office, so it always seems like someone is sick, but in 3 years, I've only had a couple colds! I would highly recommend these.
Daisha P.
Midland, TX
I love emergen c!! I always take this once I start feeling sick!! It boast my immune system and makes me gReat!
Bronte B.
Renton, WA
We keep these in our cupboard for whenever we start getting sick. It makes the cold/whatever pass much faster than before we started using them. They taste pretty good too, way better than airborne tablets.
Steph F.
Marysville, PA
Emergen C packets are the best thing ever, just when you feel a cold coming on I drink a couple packets of these guys and I feel good as new!
Payal P.
I love these packets. they are amazing and healthy energy boasters. it totally comes in handy when traveling on a plane for 15 hours. This is the one thing i keep with me when i am traveling
Mitzi I.
Oakland, CA
If you are traveling you need this!! Its a great way to take care of your health because you are around so many people. It is healthy and an extra boost of vitamins is a great help. I take this before I get on a plane/car/etc and take another one every time I feel a sniffle. Must have for any trip!
Michela C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Kayla S.
Strongsville , OH
whenever i feel a cold coming on i love to drink these because they really do help and they taste really good
Kayla S.
Strongsville , OH
is this a good flavor? would you recommend it ?