BY EMERGEN-C #25 in Immune Support

Jenn R.
Pflugerville, TX
Great taste and good for you! Very convenient and super easy to mix in with some water. Throw a few packets in your bag or purse and grab a bottle of water and you're good to go! There are several flavors to try so find a flavor that suits your fancy!
Lizzy M.
Rochester, MI
I always keep a few of these in my purse in case I start to feel under the weather. I work in a large office, so it always seems like someone is sick, but in 3 years, I've only had a couple colds! I would highly recommend these.
Bronte B.
Renton, WA
We keep these in our cupboard for whenever we start getting sick. It makes the cold/whatever pass much faster than before we started using them. They taste pretty good too, way better than airborne tablets.
Mitzi I.
Oakland, CA
If you are traveling you need this!! Its a great way to take care of your health because you are around so many people. It is healthy and an extra boost of vitamins is a great help. I take this before I get on a plane/car/etc and take another one every time I feel a sniffle. Must have for any trip!
Payal P.
I love these packets. they are amazing and healthy energy boasters. it totally comes in handy when traveling on a plane for 15 hours. This is the one thing i keep with me when i am traveling
Dawn D.
Tunnel Hill, GA
This is a really good pick me up if you are a little run down at the end of you day. Filled with vitamins and does not make you have the gitters
Steph F.
Marysville, PA
Emergen C packets are the best thing ever, just when you feel a cold coming on I drink a couple packets of these guys and I feel good as new!
Jessica P.
This is a great flavor of Emergen-C. We use them instead of fake-sugar drink mixes. Especially nice on road trips instead of soda.
Chloe L.
Sag Harbor, NY
I always drink this if I feel like I'm getting a cold. It doesn't taste the best I try and dilute it with as much water as I can.
Daisha P.
Midland, TX
I love emergen c!! I always take this once I start feeling sick!! It boast my immune system and makes me gReat!
Kayla S.
Strongsville , OH
is this a good flavor? would you recommend it ?