BY EMERGEN-C #44 in Immune Support

Kayla S.
Strongsville, OH
whenever i feel a cold coming on i love to drink these because they really do help and they taste really good
Dawn D.
Tunnel Hill, GA
This is a really good pick me up if you are a little run down at the end of you day. Filled with vitamins and does not make you have the gitters
Bronte B.
Renton, WA
We keep these in our cupboard for whenever we start getting sick. It makes the cold/whatever pass much faster than before we started using them. They taste pretty good too, way better than airborne tablets.
Steph F.
Marysville, PA
Emergen C packets are the best thing ever, just when you feel a cold coming on I drink a couple packets of these guys and I feel good as new!
Lizzy M.
Rochester, MI
I always keep a few of these in my purse in case I start to feel under the weather. I work in a large office, so it always seems like someone is sick, but in 3 years, I've only had a couple colds! I would highly recommend these.
Michela C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this product for my mother on internet and she just loved it! It made her feel better and every morning more ready to fught the day💥👍
Kayla S.
Strongsville, OH
is this a good flavor? would you recommend it ?