BY EMERGEN-C #46 in Immune Support

Lizzy M.
Rochester, MI
I always keep a few of these in my purse in case I start to feel under the weather. I work in a large office, so it always seems like someone is sick, but in 3 years, I've only had a couple colds! I would highly recommend these.
Bronte B.
Renton, WA
We keep these in our cupboard for whenever we start getting sick. It makes the cold/whatever pass much faster than before we started using them. They taste pretty good too, way better than airborne tablets.
Steph F.
Marysville, PA
Emergen C packets are the best thing ever, just when you feel a cold coming on I drink a couple packets of these guys and I feel good as new!
Kayla S.
Strongsville, OH
whenever i feel a cold coming on i love to drink these because they really do help and they taste really good
Dawn D.
Tunnel Hill, GA
This is a really good pick me up if you are a little run down at the end of you day. Filled with vitamins and does not make you have the gitters
Michela C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this product for my mother on internet and she just loved it! It made her feel better and every morning more ready to fught the day💥👍
Kayla S.
Strongsville, OH
is this a good flavor? would you recommend it ?