Emergen-C Five Calories 1,000 mg Vitamin C Strawberry-Kiwi uploaded by Angela N.

BY EMERGEN-C

Product description

Health - 1,000 mg of vitamin C, zinc, quercetin, and antioxidants support your immune system.Energy - 7 B vitamins including B1, B2, B3, B6, and B12 enhance energy naturally - no caffeine, no crash Electrolytes - Great for post-workout, replace key electrolytes lost through perspiration. A High Five For Your Health! The pairing of peach-passionfruit is positively perfect!24 nutrients? Check! Fun and Fizzy? Check! Delicious? Check! It's true; Emergen-C Five delivers on everything you expect form the original Emergen-C, but a new blend of sweeteners means just a fraction of the calories - five, if you're counting. Feel the Good

Angela N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Alright if you haven't tried this yet you really need to! If you need to mix up the powder taste, mix it in with some orange juice. But we are talking about an extremely beneficial & full of vitamins and antioxidants drink with electrolytes. Vitamin C is helpful in the anti-aging process because it helps collagen. So don't limit the benefits of vitamin C. On the back of the package you'll see other vital vitamins listed such as B12, folic acid, B6, calcium, niacin, manganese, and many others.
NOW, the negative of this product. Listed under "other ingredients" first ingredients is Fructose. It's upsetting to me that they try to slip it in there as Fructose. Many people are looking for or known it at Fructose Corn Syrup. Don't be dishonest or misleading to the general public, the consumer. There is a lot of sugar in these packets. So beware! Weigh your pros and cons. Diabetics caution.
Andrea G.
Awesome product. I have used it several times and love it. Mix it with a little water or even in a shake or something flavorful if you prefer. Its great! I purchased mine at my local drug store. Definitely would buy it again!
Elizabeth G.
Eldon, MO
I got a package from smiley360 with 5 different kinds of samples of Emercen-c to test and review and I have to say this was the best flavor by far. It actually tastes like strawberry-kiwi but don't take that to mean it tastes awesome because it still lacks a lot. It leaves a metallic after taste and does not dissolve all the way after the fizz leaving little chucks of vitamins in the drink.
Steffany C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am convinced that Emergen-C is what keeps me from getting sick. I didn't drink very much of it until this past year, when I kept a box of it in my college dorm room just to have on hand. Every time I felt a cold coming on, or my roommate/friends were sick, I drank 2 packets of these a day, and I never got sick for more than maybe a day - and even then, it was very minor. This is the best flavor I've tried by far, but I've only tried the Super Orange flavor, which was naaaaasty. :P All in all, I totally recommend.
niolo s.
Kahului, HI
Im not very good at taking medicine, I'm probably worse than a child so I try to stay away from anything I have to drink and taste. Emergen-c is not too bad. It has a bitter medicinal like taste but I'm sure even the pickiest child or even adult could stomach this when compared to other options out there.
BettyLina T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This one is my favorite! I can drink them all day long! They taste great and only have five calories. I add a little bit of extra water for less fizz. During cold and flu season I drink 3-4 a day to keep the sickness away and it helps give me energy.
Shannon R.
I have tried 5 different kids of Emergen-C and this was my favorite. This was delicious. No artifical dyes and the perfect amount of fizz and yummy taste.
Michela C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this product for my mother on internet and she just loved it! It made her feel better and every morning more ready to fught the day💥👍