HealthWellnessImmune SupportEmergen-C
Enhanced Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Raspberry

Emergen-C Enhanced Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Raspberry

Give your immune system a nutritional boost with Alacer Emergen-C Immune Plus Raspberry. Emergen-C Immune Plus features a vitamin and mineral blend that is formulated to promote healthy immune system function. Emergen-C Immune Plus features a delicious raspberry flavor that you and your family are sure to love!

How much oh this should we take in a day?
Im not a big fan of the Emergen-C Enhanced Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Raspberry flavor are the other flavors any good?
Start your review of Emergen-C Enhanced Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Raspberry!
Rania P.
Ocoee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Emergen-C Enhanced Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Raspberry uploaded by Rania P.
This tastes refreshing and has immune system benefits. Who doesn’t need a nice boost after this past year?! Tastes great. Easy to mix!
Madi M.
Punta Gorda, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Emergen-C Enhanced Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Raspberry uploaded by Madi M.
Emergen-C is always my go to during allergy season. It’s always super effective when I feel myself getting sick. I also don’t mind the flavor. It’s not the best flavor but certainly not the worst.
Brittany W.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Emergen-C Enhanced Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Raspberry uploaded by Brittany W.
I recieved this product for review but my opinion is always honest and of my own conscience. I loved the flavor and the way it blended well with my daily flavor water. I have used the Emergency supplement brand for years now. I love the side effects and after taste of powder mix. it makes a difference in my health regimen and has become a staple for me. I recommend for those who aren't big on pill taking or can't swallow pills. I loved the flavor and the after taste wasn't weird tasting like most vitamin supplements or powders normally are. enjoyed
Miriam N.
Newark, DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Emergen-C Enhanced Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Raspberry uploaded by Miriam N.
I love these. None of them taste that great, but they are easy enough to shoot like a shot. I work in law firm, so I keep this on hand. I have some at my desk and a box at home. #f4f #health #miriamdice
Iraida V.
Newark, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Emergen-C Enhanced Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Raspberry uploaded by Iraida V.
Very easy to make, but the taste is awful, raspberry isn’t one of my favorite, it’s a little acid and taste very weird i do not even know how to describe it
Evangeline C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Emergen-C Enhanced Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Raspberry uploaded by Evangeline C.
This is a great flavor, just like the blueberry. It is strong, and it works well. I feel good taking this and would definitely recommend it to anyone needing a boost to their immune system.
Kyara K.
Shoreview, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Emergen-C Enhanced Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Raspberry uploaded by Kyara K.
I received a few samples of these complimentary in exchange for my honest review. These advertise to strengthen the immune system. The taste isn’t too bad. I don’t know how this product works in the long run because I only had a few samples to try but I didn’t get sick during or after. This would be perfect for people who want to ensure they don’t get sick during their travels or before an important event. Maybe even during or after a visit with someone else who appeared to have a cold or gets one after the visit.
KOURTNEY C.
Henderson, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Emergen-C Enhanced Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Raspberry uploaded by KOURTNEY C.
This was my first time trying an Emergen-C product. I was very impressed with the taste. Although it is a bit powdery, it does mix well with water. PRO TIP: I mixed with 10oz of water for a less powdery taste. I will add that the packaging of the product is very appealing to the eye. I plan to buy this particular Emergen-C product in the future for immune support. Thank you Influenster for introducing me to this great product! "*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intented to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease."
Vicky P.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Emergen-C Enhanced Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Raspberry uploaded by Vicky P.
I love Emergen-C and actually regularly buy it keep my immune system strong. I typically buy the orange flavor. But after trying this in Raspberry. Raspberry definitely tastes a bit less artificial than orange and a bit more tart. Highly recommend!
Marisol A.
Westminster, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Emergen-C Enhanced Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Raspberry uploaded by Marisol A.
I love the regular orange ones so I was really excited to try these new ones. I loved this flavor! It’s so good and it dissolve really nicely
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
vanessa L.
Phoenix, AZ
il y a un mois
Christine O. il y a un mois
Tangerine is my favorite Emergen C flavor. 🍊
Ashley P.
il y a 2 mois
Christina T. il y a 2 mois
I find I like the orange flavour myself.
Bianca S.
Marietta, GA
il y a 2 ans
Emergen-C Enhanced Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Raspberry ? Alguien a usado Emergen-C y que tal les pareció??
member-1c8b4 il y a 2 mois