HealthWellnessImmune SupportEmergen-C
Enhanced Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Raspberry

Emergen-C Enhanced Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Raspberry

Give your immune system a nutritional boost with Alacer Emergen-C Immune Plus Raspberry. Emergen-C Immune Plus features a vitamin and mineral blend that is formulated to promote healthy immune system function. Emergen-C Immune Plus features a delicious raspberry flavor that you and your family are sure to love!

How expensive is this ?
what age can children take it????
How much oh this should we take in a day?
Start your review of Emergen-C Enhanced Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Raspberry!
Kelly H.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Emergen-C Enhanced Immune Support Fizzy Drink Mix Raspberry uploaded by Kelly H.
I've always knew about EmergenC vitamin supplements, but I did not like the original orange flavor. For some reason it just tasted weird to me, so I was very excited to try this raspberry flavored version. It tastes like your usual raspberry flavored foods. The addition of 1 packet of this to a regular sized glass of water resulted in a light raspberry tasting water. Its good for adding flavor to water while intaking the Vitamin C that your body can use for boosting your immune system and improving your skin too. 😉👌
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
heidi J.
Sarnia, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Love using this product easy to use just have to pour it into a bottle of water and shake until mixed...It definitely meet my expectations actually exceeded them because I wasn't sure if I would like it...I would definitely by it again!!
CHRISTA C.
Kitchener, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I saw so many people reviewing this, and saw mixed reviews. So I was tempted. I have had a terrible cold for weeks. And I finally got this, drank one daily for 5 days. Now I'm ok. Weird? Lol Maybe it worked. But I not going to stop to find out. Ha! It tastes oddly decent. I add ice! It helps.
Candace F.
Spruce Grove, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
You gotta love a fizzy good for you drink! The raspberry flavoring is very nice, not too sweet and not too sour. Plus this is a great way to get your daily dose of vitamin C. It is a bit pricey for what it is, but it is a nice alternative to straight orange juice.
Max C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I wasn't the biggest fan of the original orange Emergen-C flavour because regardless how I made it (warm water, hot water, more water...) it remained tasting a bit powdery. However I LOVED THIS. It tasted really good and and not too sweet, a bit like a sour key!
Sheida A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product. This product contains vitamin C which helps maintain my good health and my immune function. Also, it prevents me from catching a cold.
Ashley  B.
Head Of Jeddore, NS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
We mix up some of these drinks to give our immune systems a little boost when someone in the household is sick or if we’ve been really busy and running our body’s hard. They are individually packaged so they stay fresh. The taste it’s not to bad considering is a vitamin pack.
Jessica S.
Richmond Hill, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
these are amazing. I take these every time I start to feel like I'm getting sick and it stops the sickness before it starts I also take these if I am sick and they seriously help in making me feel better and give me more energy. they are a bit pricy but for me this is soooo worth it
Tracy  C.
Calgary, AB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use it to keep my immune system up I have a very weak immune system so I have to be careful not to get sick and protect myself
Tamara R.
St, AB
Emergen-C is a life saver. I love taking this if I’m feeling like a cold is coming on or when I’m just feel like I need a boost. This is also great when you’re in the thick of a cold to make sure you’re getting all the immune boosting vitamins. The flavour is also great, tart and tasty!