BY EMERGEN-C #10 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Dietary Supplement New! em Naturally Promotes Sleep* Mellow Berry PM Flavored Drink Mix with Other Natural Flavors Plus Vitamin C Other Key Antioxidants to Help Fortify Your Body While You Sleep* 24 - 0.27 oz Packets ~ Net Wt 6.48 oz Zinc and Manganese *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Andréa G.
Review for: Pm Dietary Supplement 8-0.27 Packets, Flavor Powder more...
I have ALWAYS had trouble falling/staying asleep. I used to use 50mg Benadryl to even get tired but then I saw a commercial for Emergen-Zzz. Now I only have to use 25mg Benadryl and one of these to help me to sleep! I wish the peach flavor was easier to come by, I only gave it 4 stars because the berry flavor doesn’t taste so great and smells like burning plastic.
Amanda W.
Review for: Pm Dietary Supplement 8-0.27 Packets more...
This is the greatest way to get a great night sleep as well as your vitamin C! Especially with winter here and flu season in full swing, I drink one of these every other night! I want to stay healthy and these help so much. If my throat starts to hurt I drink one and I feel so much better the next day. The flavor is also fantastic! I highly recommend (:
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
Review for: Flavor Powder more...
I love the sleep aid it is very effective. The berry flavor taste very yummy. I bought this at Walmart it works wonderful. Are used to this every night. It’s very affordable and I recommend this to other people who have a hard time falling asleep.
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
When I first tried Emergen-Zzz, it was like something switched in my brain within 20 minutes of taking it and then I was dead to the world. I slept better without waking up than I had in ages. One packet in an 8 ounce glass of water was all it took. Since that first time, I feel that "dead to the world" feeling no longer happens even though I use this product at most, once every two weeks. I still get a decent rest after taking it but not like I had. I will continue to recommend to friends and family, just with that caveat that it may not be as effective each time you use it.
Naomi V.
['Tigard', ''], OR
This product actually works! I can't speak much about the Vitamins in this product, but the melatonin works better than any other sleeping supplement I've tried before. This takes about less than 20 minutes to work and I sleep like a baby, and I don't get the drowsy, hangover feel the next morning.

I like that this is the same as the Emergen-C packets - it's fizzy and the flavors tastes just fine. Although, I wouldn't repurchase the peach flavor I bought (tastes artificial).
brittni W.
Gunnison, UT
An awesome product I found at Wal-Mart for a great price. My kids have a hard time falling asleep and with school days here now they also are more vulnerable to getting sick. This had the best of both. They get the immune support they need and the sleep they need without side effects.
Caden T.
Ocoee, FL
As a nurse, I believe in medicine. But I also believe in natural remedies and vitamins. Any time I start to feel sick, I always take one of these before bed. I have my husband to the same. There's something about the blend that helps me fall asleep better than just taking a 3 mg tablet of melatonin.
Jourdan T.
Dawsonville, GA
I know some people that swear by this, but I did not have a good experience with it. It didn't really make me sleepy, but when I finally did fall asleep I had AWFUL nightmares. I would wake up every 30 minutes and be scared to fall back asleep because the dreams felt so real. I've never experienced that before, only when I took this.
Brandi M.
Cypress, TX
I love these. I purchased them while trying to find a new sleep aid. It really does help me go to sleep quicker and I do not feel drowsy in the mornings. I just wish it tasted a little better. I'm definitely a fan overall though.
Monserrat S.
Caldwell, ID
This is a good product of you want to feel sleepy and not wake up drowsy. This product is something I can take whenever I have trouble sleeping, and it basically relaxes me so I can fall asleep normally.
Tiffany N.
Bellingham, WA
One time I took a sleep aid pill and accidentally slept for 10 hours and woke up way late... Do you find yourself sleeping longer and being in a deep heavy sleep for a long time? I'm a student and cannot sleep through my classes!!
jody G.
HELP!! Has anybody tried this emergen-zzzz nighttime sleep aid? 😴 I have been having so much trouble sleeping.
Savannah W.
I saw this at the grocery store today and almost bought it. Is the flavor decent? I see the reviews seem to be good, does it contain melatonin?
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
Does this actually work?? I've been wanting to try it.
Cecilia R.
Santa Fe, NM
Are there any other flavors?