BY EMERGEN-C #19 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Dietary Supplement New! em Naturally Promotes Sleep* Mellow Berry PM Flavored Drink Mix with Other Natural Flavors Plus Vitamin C Other Key Antioxidants to Help Fortify Your Body While You Sleep* 24 - 0.27 oz Packets ~ Net Wt 6.48 oz Zinc and Manganese *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
When I first tried Emergen-Zzz, it was like something switched in my brain within 20 minutes of taking it and then I was dead to the world. I slept better without waking up than I had in ages. One packet in an 8 ounce glass of water was all it took. Since that first time, I feel that "dead to the world" feeling no longer happens even though I use this product at most, once every two weeks. I still get a decent rest after taking it but not like I had. I will continue to recommend to friends and family, just with that caveat that it may not be as effective each time you use it.
Naomi V.
Tigard, OR
This product actually works! I can't speak much about the Vitamins in this product, but the melatonin works better than any other sleeping supplement I've tried before. This takes about less than 20 minutes to work and I sleep like a baby, and I don't get the drowsy, hangover feel the next morning.

I like that this is the same as the Emergen-C packets - it's fizzy and the flavors tastes just fine. Although, I wouldn't repurchase the peach flavor I bought (tastes artificial).
brittni W.
Gunnison, UT
An awesome product I found at Wal-Mart for a great price. My kids have a hard time falling asleep and with school days here now they also are more vulnerable to getting sick. This had the best of both. They get the immune support they need and the sleep they need without side effects.
Caden T.
Ocoee, FL
As a nurse, I believe in medicine. But I also believe in natural remedies and vitamins. Any time I start to feel sick, I always take one of these before bed. I have my husband to the same. There's something about the blend that helps me fall asleep better than just taking a 3 mg tablet of melatonin.
Jourdan T.
Dawsonville, GA
I know some people that swear by this, but I did not have a good experience with it. It didn't really make me sleepy, but when I finally did fall asleep I had AWFUL nightmares. I would wake up every 30 minutes and be scared to fall back asleep because the dreams felt so real. I've never experienced that before, only when I took this.
Brandi M.
Cypress, TX
I love these. I purchased them while trying to find a new sleep aid. It really does help me go to sleep quicker and I do not feel drowsy in the mornings. I just wish it tasted a little better. I'm definitely a fan overall though.
Monserrat S.
Caldwell, ID
This is a good product of you want to feel sleepy and not wake up drowsy. This product is something I can take whenever I have trouble sleeping, and it basically relaxes me so I can fall asleep normally.
Brenda  D.
Carpinteria, CA
I love this stuff. I have sleeping problems and this stuff knocks me out. It tastes amazing. I've tried zzzquil and it did the job also but I felt groggy the next day. This is my go to sleep aid dont need to try any more because this stuff works wonders.
Jasmin M.
Jackson, Tn
My husband loves them.. His been working night shifts and the emergen-c help him a lot to go to sleep and yes sometimes I take them too, if I can't go to sleep at night
Tara B.
Great product, fairly expensive but most time you can find a coupon. It helps put you to sleep not stay asleep. Taste isn't bad- I chose to mix it with 4oz so that way it's less to have to drink. I would buy again
Cecilia R.
Santa Fe, NM
Are there any other flavors?
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
Does this actually work?? I've been wanting to try it.
Savannah W.
I saw this at the grocery store today and almost bought it. Is the flavor decent? I see the reviews seem to be good, does it contain melatonin?
jody G.
HELP!! Has anybody tried this emergen-zzzz nighttime sleep aid? 😴 I have been having so much trouble sleeping.
Tiffany N.
Bellingham, WA
One time I took a sleep aid pill and accidentally slept for 10 hours and woke up way late... Do you find yourself sleeping longer and being in a deep heavy sleep for a long time? I'm a student and cannot sleep through my classes!!