3 colors available

BY EMERGEN-C #23 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Dietary Supplement New! em Naturally Promotes Sleep* Mellow Berry PM Flavored Drink Mix with Other Natural Flavors Plus Vitamin C Other Key Antioxidants to Help Fortify Your Body While You Sleep* 24 - 0.27 oz Packets ~ Net Wt 6.48 oz Zinc and Manganese *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• One time I took a sleep aid pill and accidentally slept for 10 hour...2 Answers
  • Does this actually work?? I've been wanting to try it. 2 Answers
  • Help!! Has anybody tried Emergen-zzzz I have been...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walgreens*
April M.
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
Pros:
-I was not at all sleepy, and halfway through the drink I started yawning. It made me so sleepy by the time I finished drinking it that my eyelids were getting heavy and I went to bed.
-I fell asleep more quickly than usual.
-I stayed asleep all night, and didn't have any trouble getting up in the morning.

Cons:
-It tastes terrible. Even though it's berry flavor, it tastes more citrus-y.

Disclaimer: I received a free sample of this product in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.
Marie B.
Marie B.
Worcester, MA
This product is a must when suffering through a miserable cold. Open the packet, and pour into a glass of water. The taste isn't the best but it's not bad especially if you mix it with only 4-6 ounces of water. This is definitely worth a try if you've been looking at it but aren't sure. This product has Melatonin in it which is a fast acting, naturally occurring(in the brain) sleep aid. This stuff knocks you out fast and give you a long lasting, refreshing sleep.
Savannah W.
I had a friend give a few of these packets to me the other day. It helped me relax and feel tired enough and sleep decent through the night. I didn't mind the taste either. I'll be buying a box of these asap for nights when I need extra help falling asleep. I do however wish they sold these in the smaller boxes. I can go by a box of generic sleeping pills from the grocery store that do the same thing for a fraction of the cost of these, that's the only downfall.
Bridget F.
Bridget F.
Clifton Hts, PA
I have tried the "berry PM" flavor. It mixes easily in water and has a bit of a fizz to it. There is no awful aftertaste and contains 3mg of Melatonin. I do not wake up groggy or have a hungover feeling that some other sleep aids cause. I tend to take Emergen-C Emergen-zzzz Nighttime Sleep Aid with Melatonin 30 minutes before I intend on being in bed and able to close my eyes for sleep.
Sara P.
Sara P.
West Seneca, NY
I buy these regularly and use them when I have trouble sleeping. I find they just help me mellow out and relax. Anytime I've taken them, I sleep soundly. I love that they have no side effects either.... Really great product!!!!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Totally love it! This is the only product that can make me sleep early! For someone suffering from insomnia as well as indigestion, you should try this pne! It's very effective!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Covington, GA
I love these, they really help to get your body and mind ready for bed. It's great to help you get ready for a good nights rest.
Naomi V.
Naomi V.
Tigard, OR
This product actually works! I can't speak much about the Vitamins in this product, but the melatonin works better than any other sleeping supplement I've tried before. This takes about less than 20 minutes to work and I sleep like a baby, and I don't get the drowsy, hangover feel the next morning.

I like that this is the same as the Emergen-C packets - it's fizzy and the flavors tastes just fine. Although, I wouldn't repurchase the peach flavor I bought (tastes artificial).
Caden T.
Caden T.
Ocoee, FL
As a nurse, I believe in medicine. But I also believe in natural remedies and vitamins. Any time I start to feel sick, I always take one of these before bed. I have my husband to the same. There's something about the blend that helps me fall asleep better than just taking a 3 mg tablet of melatonin.
Jourdan T.
Jourdan T.
Dawsonville, GA
I know some people that swear by this, but I did not have a good experience with it. It didn't really make me sleepy, but when I finally did fall asleep I had AWFUL nightmares. I would wake up every 30 minutes and be scared to fall back asleep because the dreams felt so real. I've never experienced that before, only when I took this.
Cecilia R.
Cecilia R.
Santa Fe, NM
Are there any other flavors?
Savannah W.
I saw this at the grocery store today and almost bought it. Is the flavor decent? I see the reviews seem to be good, does it contain melatonin?
Kariny R.
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
Does this actually work?? I've been wanting to try it.
Tiffany N.
Tiffany N.
Corvallis, OR
One time I took a sleep aid pill and accidentally slept for 10 hours and woke up way late... Do you find yourself sleeping longer and being in a deep heavy sleep for a long time? I'm a student and cannot sleep through my classes!!
jody G.
jody G.
HELP!! Has anybody tried this emergen-zzzz nighttime sleep aid? 😴 I have been having so much trouble sleeping.