Emergen-C (33 Count, Raspberry Flavor) Dietary Supplement Fizzy Drink Mix with 1000 mg Vitamin C, 032 Ounce Packets, Caffeine Free

Bonus Pack, 3 Free Packets

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Emergen-C (33 Count, Raspberry Flavor) Dietary Supplement Fizzy Drink Mix with 1000 mg Vitamin C, 0.32 Ounce Packets, Caffeine Free!
Adreane V.
texas
So awesome when you feel like your starting to get a cold. You can even drink it every day I do. Something to always have in my household.
Evelynz A.
Emergen-C (33 Count, Raspberry Flavor) Dietary Supplement Fizzy Drink Mix with 1000 mg Vitamin C, 0.32 Ounce Packets, Caffeine Free uploaded by Evelynz A.
I used to drink this before pandemic after the lockdown I stopped cause I have a baby now . This is really good once I'm done with breastfeeding. I will drink this product again its good to keep it healthy your immune body system.

Looking for your answer?