BY EMERGEN-C #2 in Immune Support

24 nutrients and antioxidants, electrolytes and seven B vitamins see more...

• Does this supplement really work?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for this everywhere but I really want to know i...2 Answers
  • I've tried the Emergen-C immune plus apple cider, and I'm not a b...4 Answers
Natalie A.
This one tastes absolutely terrible. When my family first discovered Emergen-C, this was the first flavor we got and it was definitely very difficult to drink because of the flavor. I would suggest buying the Pink Lemonade flavor because it barely has a taste, just feels more like carbonated water. This one, on the other hand, is more like medicine and hard to drink. It is effective in preventing colds or speeding them up for a quicker recovery, much better than any vitamin supplements have worked, at least for me. Also provide a huge boost of energy and keep your immune system in check. Definitely recommend using this, but just not this flavor.
Brooke H.
Lawrenceville, GA
I absolutely love this product and it has made an amazing difference in my health! I work hard and play hard, often with sleep being the first thing to go. Therefore, I'm prone to getting sick, especially in the winter months. I drink these when I start to feel any inkling of a sore throat, or if I just know that I have a long day ahead of me. The taste isn't bad--I drink it all at once (like a shot), which makes it even better! It's fizzy, which I like, and not too sweet. It puts a pep on my step almost immediately. I would highly recommend this, even just as a way to start your day!
Ashanti N.
Frederick, MD
Was felling sick one day and decided to go ahead and give this a try. Normally products like this taste nasty and overwhelmingly chalky however I found this one to not taste bad. I mixed the raspberry with a pomegranate flavored water one day, delicious! Another day I mixed the raspberry with Orange Juice because I wanted a full blown vitamin C punch, also tasty!! Not to mention it helped my immune system, and I felt better within 36 hours!
April P.
Rogers, AR
Great product! I've used it for years and this is by far my favorite flavor. I'm a nursing student. I keep packets at my house, in my car, purse, and backpack! I'm exposed to all sorts of illnesses, but have no time to be sick myself. I love that this offers immune support and energy. I just pour it directly in my mouth and then immediately drink water. Highly recommend!
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
Best immune support product in its class! I SWEAR by this product. It relieves symptoms of illness at first sign. I take one almost every morning because I am exposed to illness daily, plus it tastes awesome (raspberry is the best flavor) and is reasonably priced. It is also perfect before flights or when you're starting to feel a little under the weather.
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
These work great when ever you feel like you are coming down with something. If you do happen to get sick keep drinking these it shortens the days that you are sick. I like to add to my bottle of water and then put in the freezer and drink it as cold as I can before it freezes. I usually drink 2 a day and drink lots of water to flush out everything.
Katy M.
This is my favorite flavor from all of Emergen-C. I use this product to reduce the duration of my colds and it really works! BONUS: if you don't like the product or it doesn't work for you- you can use the packets in a recipe to male BATH BOMBS!!! The packets provide fizz, color, and fragrance to your bath bombs! :)
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
These are great! I use these all the time when I travel or when I think I am coming down with anything. I like them more than the other products out there and the flavors are all pretty good. They do taste a little like vitamins but its not too bad. I just water it down a little more and it tastes great
Beatriz S.
I use it even though my Doctor friends tell me I can get adequate vitamins from eating a well balanced meal. I used to take one every day but stopped and only take it when I think I'm getting sick. The sugar in OJ and other Vitamin C rich drinks does harm when trying to fight off illness
Mel R.
Love Emergen-C packets, they really help to ward off sickness, I take them when ever I feel like I'm going to catch a cold, or after a long day at work when my energy is drained.... I feel so much better after a pack of this and a nap..... wake up feeling revived! I would recommend!
Stephanie F.
Are these tasty? Honestly it seems kinda gross but I could be wrong loL!
Tiffany L.
Im sick almost every season of the year and I always have to eat medicine. Does this alternative really work to prevent a cold from coming or the start of a cold?
Tina B.
Petersfield , Manitoba
I have only tried the orange and really like it. My question is does anyone use both the orange and the raspberry? Is the raspberry as good as the orange?
Jennifer K.
Wellness Guru Expert
How often do you take this? I know the box says 1x/day, but I've heard you can take more when you are fighting a cold. Thanks!
Edlyn R.
I've tried the Emergen-C immune plus apple cider, and I'm not a big fan of the taste. The Emergen-C orange flavor is better, but I wanted some input on how the raspberry one tastes? Thanks!