BY EMERGEN-C #2 in Vitamin C

24 nutrients and antioxidants, electrolytes and seven B vitamins

Mindy J.
With all of the stories of the super flu going around, I thought would be a great idea to give Emergen-C a try. I have heard great things about it. So far, I love the taste of it. The Raspberry is amazing. I got this flavor for my teenage son. He mixed his with Aquafina Sparkling water lemon/lime. The taste is even more amazing I plan on adding this to my every day routine!
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
These are wonderful when it's the sick time of the year! Not only does this product help speed up the sickness recovery but it also helps prevent sickness! Handy especially for my older child due to school illnessess! Taste isn't bad at all, some say it has a medicine taste but I don't think it taste like it. Reminds me of a flavor water drink mix! It's very affordable! Highly recommend to give it a shot!
Jeff S.
My wife and I are convinced that Emergen-C saves us from a lot of the colds our three children drag Home, and from the many bugs we are exposed to at work. Price is aligned with other similar supplements. Taste is better than expected for a supplement.
Raquel G.
Phoenix , AZ
I always used this cuz my immune systems is not so good !!! I drink this product to prevent any type of flue or virus !!! I use this 3 times at week ..the flavor is so good and it helps me a lot .. so easy to open and to drink to and a bottle water or cup .. I recommend this product and yes I will continue buying more and more and more ..
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
My friend gave me a pack of this before my flight so I can get a boost of my immune system. This was my first time trying the raspberry flavor and I really liked it! Also did not catch anything on the plane :p Will definitely be purchasing this flavor in the future when I need some.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I recently discovered this flavor and love it. While some say the raspberry tastes like medicine, I don't think it does. If it were cherry I'd probably think otherwise. At the same time I've found that it helps prevent illnesses and speeds up recpvery time dramatically. I work in childcare so I'm constantly around germs.
Rachel B.
I love this product. Its a great way to get vitamin c! When I feel like I am getting sick I drink one immediately. I also try to drink one fairly often during cold and flu season. Great taste too!
Hannah D.
Overland Park, KS
I can’t saying I felt any difference with this, because I had a bad cold and drank this twice daily, it didn’t help. After that cold I still drank some everyday to prevent a future cold...I got another cold maybe a month later. Not saying it’s the products fault because I’ve always had a bad immune system, but I would still buy this to drink daily. The raspberry flavor also taste pretty good in my opinion!
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
I always have these on hand during the winter. These really help me keep hydrated, I tend to get bored drinking plain water and these trick me into drinking another liter or two during the day. The boost of water soluble vitamins, especially B vitamins, really helps me power through the day when not feeling my best.
Jena B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I drink a packet of these whenever I start to feel sick and it definitely helps reduce or stop whatever I have starting. And the flavor of this one tastes pretty good.
Stephanie F.
Are these tasty? Honestly it seems kinda gross but I could be wrong loL!
Tiffany L.
Im sick almost every season of the year and I always have to eat medicine. Does this alternative really work to prevent a cold from coming or the start of a cold?
Tina B.
Petersfield , Manitoba
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have only tried the orange and really like it. My question is does anyone use both the orange and the raspberry? Is the raspberry as good as the orange?
Edlyn R.
I've tried the Emergen-C immune plus apple cider, and I'm not a big fan of the taste. The Emergen-C orange flavor is better, but I wanted some input on how the raspberry one tastes? Thanks!
Jennifer K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How often do you take this? I know the box says 1x/day, but I've heard you can take more when you are fighting a cold. Thanks!