Emergen-C 1,000 mg Vitamin C Tropical

by Emergen-C

#15 in Vitamin C

Exotic fruit flavors with a refreshingly delicious fizz delivers antioxidants†, B Vitamins and more Vitamin C than 10 oranges.

What does tropical taste like? Is it more of like a pineapple flavor or what?
Is this flavor better than raspberry?
Is this a tasty flavor?
Start your review of Emergen-C 1,000 mg Vitamin C Tropical!
How would you rate this product?
Maumee , OH
Emergen-C 1,000 mg Vitamin C Tropical uploaded by Amanda H.
I got this last week to try and incorporate more vitamin c everyday but I definitely picked the wrong flavor. I thought it would be good but I wasn’t a fan of this flavor at all! I will still buy this brand but I will try a different flavor next time! [product:emergen-c-1,000-mg-vitamin-c-tropical]
E Brunswick, NJ
These are much better than the orange!!! Due to the coronavirus, I have been taking these every day to prepare my immune system for the worst. Whenever I feel like I am getting sick, I take 2 of these a day in warm water and they help take aaway whatever was about to hatch LOL!!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is very good! I love how easy and delicious it is to make. My children love it making it an easy solution to get them to take vitamins. It's fast acting and affordable. I love when Target offers gift card deals to them so that I can stock up and get free money!
Orchard park , NY
In terms of keeping my immune system in check, this stuff is amazing. I honestly swear by this stuff although I do wish the sugar content was lower. This flavor is one of the better ones in my opinion. Flavors such as orange and raspberry taste like medicine to me.
Marblehead, MA
I like taking emergen-C a few times a week to get extra Vitamin C in. The taste is good and it is easy to drink. I like that the product comes in small pouches, makes it easy to through in my bag and take it on the go. I'll continue to buy these and recommend them.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Emergen-C 1,000 mg Vitamin C Tropical uploaded by Kira G.
Purchased at: Target
I have tried this in raspberry flavor and this tropical flavor. I prefer the raspberry to this one just because of my own preferences, but the tropical one reminds me of a piña colada! It’s nice to mix in with cold water and have a fizzy water drink! No complaints!
Arlington Hts, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband's favorite flavor. Unfortunately he needs to be out and about for work right now due to being an essential worker who can't completel his job at home. I hope this helps to protect his immune system because it would break my heart to see him get sick.
Boise, ID
If you dont miz it well enough it will be powdery, so make sure you do. It can get really fizzy which is kinda weird and not my favorite thing. I personally do love the taste of these, they energize you and are a good source of vitamins.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This supplement is really effective— it’s got so much vitamin C in it, in a really easy drinkable format. This flavor does taste a little weird, though, and if you don’t mix it fully it can feel gritty.
Midland
I like the variety of flavors they have to offer but I still find that the orange is my favorite! It dissolves easily in the water and doesn't take long to prepare at all! It is easy to make part of your daily routine!