BY EMERGEN-C #5 in Vitamin C

Exotic fruit flavors with a refreshingly delicious fizz delivers antioxidants†, B Vitamins and more Vitamin C than 10 oranges.

• Is this flavor better than raspberry?2 Answers
  • Is this a tasty flavor?5 Answers
  • Doesn't too much vitamin c cause you to not be able to ge...2 Answers
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
this is the best flavor they have, aside from the pink lemonade one. i swear by these, when you're starting to get sick. i don't think you're supposed to but i will drink about 5 bottles of water with a packet in each bottle through out the day when i'm starting to catch a cold or get a sore throat, and it greatly improves the symptoms.
Jillian M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the way this tastes. I was worried that it would be too pineapple or coconut, but it isn’t. Doesn’t taste like a Piña Colada at all. I work nights and use this to give my immune system a boost. It’s much more pleasant than taking a stinky vitamin.
Stacy S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
We've been buying emergenC for over a year now. It helps to give that extra boost when you're not feeling the best or just whenever you want some extra vitamin c. I use it a lot during the winter months. Super orange is definitely my favorite. I also enjoy the flavors tangerine and raspberry. I did not care for the tropical flavor as much and I definitely didn't like the blueberry aćai or lemon lime.
Kadi B.
Lynchburg, VA
I'm a teacher, and the flu is going around our school like crazy! I've been drinking these every day and have managed to stay germ free. The taste is okay, but not the best.
Claudia S.
Bethesda, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite flavor of emergen-c! I used to get colds so often throughout the winter season that I started taking it daily and it really helps my immune system!!
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
As a preschool teacher I have been trying to boost my vitamin c intake. My friend swears by these and said this was her favorite flavor. So I went ahead and added to my water and shook it up. She said this was the best flavor so I thought it would be delicious. Oh boy was I wrong..it was soo nasty. It tasted like tums were dissolved into my water. The flavor stuck in my water bottle all the next day too. Needless to say I will not be drinking this anymore and will stick to my citrus Airborne
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
Every time I feel a cold coming on I always take Emergen-C tropical. This has worked wonders because my symptoms go away by the next day. I also take this when I feel run down & just want a little boost of energy. It gives you a little pep!
Lindsay L.
I get sick very easily. These are perfect when you feel it coming on. They could taste a little better, but hey - you're getting a headstart on whatever bug is trying to bring you down. Flavor isn't the worst thing in the world. If it's that bad, try mixing it with fruit juice or tea.
Jessica M.
Winston Salem, NC
When you are feeling out of sorts these are good for perking you up and giving your system a good boost. The taste? You may havr to just chug it. I am not saying it tastes BAD but it is not really pleasant nor does it really taste tropical. I would stick to other flavors.
Vanessa E.
Lemoore, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These taste awful and there's no real proof that these vitamin C packets work anyways. I rather just drink glasses of orange juice or take vitamin C pills then to waste my money of these ever again. They provide no real source of energy.
Kalin O.
Is this a tasty flavor?
Brittany L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Who else slams one of these as soon as they start to feel sick??
Chasity F.
Hopewell, VA
Doesn't too much vitamin c cause you to not be able to get pregnant?
Maegan B.
kenner, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this flavor better than raspberry?