BY EMERGEN-C #62 in Vitamin C

Sip the tangy, fizziness of Emergen-C Tangerine to refresh your day with essential nutrients including antioxidants† and vitamins.

Buy on Amazon
Annie M.
Garden City S, NY
these are life savers. I love them so much especially when sicknesses like the flu are going around. I throw them in my water before school because the vitamin c is good to prevent sicknesses. I totally recommend if you want to build up your immune system and they’re so easy to put into water. They don’t taste bad which is great because if you want to lower the risk of getting simple sicknesses they’re perfect to drink!!
Angel F.
This product is amazing! I take it anytime I feeling I may going to get sick. The taste is strong but very powdery so I take it will very little water and chug it down. It's not expensive at all. Really love this product. If they could get rid of powder taste it would be awesome!
Paige W.
Emergency-C has always been something I have been split on. I am well aware this is not going to cure my cold or sickness, it’s more like a vitamin supplement than any illness remedy. Generally if you eat a healthy diet or take daily multivitamins, your body can’t even absorb more than a certain amount of vitamins and minerals, the rest will just end up being... expelled from your body. This tastes fine and has a nice seltzer sparkle to it. Nothing notably impressive or negative about it hence my middle-of-the-road rating.
Stacy S.
We've been buying emergenC for over a year now. It helps to give that extra boost when you're not feeling the best or just whenever you want some extra vitamin c. I use it a lot during the winter months. Super orange is definitely my favorite. I also enjoy the flavors tangerine and raspberry. I did not care for the tropical flavor as much and I definitely didn't like the blueberry aćai or lemon lime.
Stephanie G.
This is my go-to remedy when I'm feeling crummy and need a pick-me-up. I have a very demanding schedule and can't afford a lot of downtime, and I love that I can use this both as a preventative and a tool to help me feel better, faster.
Sasha M.
Deltona, FL
I have a very high demand job and the long hours and stress take a toll on my immune system. Emergen-c is a way for me to keep it in check. I take it when I feel that I might be coming down with something or just when I need a little immune system boost. They are affordable portable and delicious
Kathie R.
I 100% love this product. It's amazing to use when you're sick and your immune system is down and every morning even when you aren't sick. It helps you get over sickness faster and taste really good. It's also really nice just to put in a glass of water if you don't really want just water.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I put one packet into a glass of water every morning before I get up and get ready for work. When I was sick these really saved me. They are sweet and bubbly, I love the tangerine flavor the best! ❤🙏❤❤
David F.