BY EMERGEN-C #1 in Vitamin C

Emergen-C Super Orange delivers a fizzy, citrus-y burst of essential nutrients including Vitamin C and B Vitamins, to help make it a super day.

Ashley O.
Emergen-C 1,000 mg Vitamin C Super Orange This has been my saving grace this cold/flu season and I swear by it! Everyone, literally every single person has been sick so I got a huge box at Sams Club and drink one packet every single morning and haven’t been sick a single time. I got my husband on board with an Emergency-C a day and he hasn’t been sick either. Lord knows I couldn’t handle another “Man Cold”. I highly recommend this for anyone who likes to add a little extra assistance to staying healthy.
Anna S.
Emergen-C is a LIFESAVER! I discovered Emergen-C last winter when I was hit with a particularly bad cold and I've kept my pantry stocked with multiple flavors ever since. I'm a full time grad student with multiple jobs so I'm constantly on the go and come in contact with a whole bunch of germs. The stress of school takes its toll on my immune system, so these are a must for me. The packets are so easy to slip in my work bag and backpack, so I always have one on hand. I take one every other week then more frequently when I feel more stressed out and have several big deadlines. I also take one the night before flying/traveling.
May W.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
I am not too sure if this still works when you are already in the beginnning stages of catching a cold, but it defintely helps at preventing colds and getting sick. During the flu season, I drink at least 2 packs a day if I remember to and it does a fine job at keeping me well--and I work at a hospital where I am constantly around patients.
Kristen G.
Carver, MN
Emergen-C is a life savor! Whenever I start feeling under the weather, I take one of these and immediately start feeling better! I love that they come in little packs so I can stash a few in my purse as well for whenever I need one. Raspberry is my favorite flavor for these.
Amber B.
Commerce Twp, MI
The tangerine flavor is my absolute favorite! It tastes so good and mixes easily into my water. Both my husband and I use the weekly to help keep our immune systems up and it seems to work :) a few times when my husband was feeling a cold coming on he drank it and his cold never got any worse! We have about 4 different boxes on hand at all times!
Michaela C.
Let's be honest, here: this isn't anyone's beverage of choice, but as far as liquid supplements go, it's pretty good!  The flavor reminds me a little of orange Tic-Tacs, and the texture isn't off-putting (not exactly a compliment, but definitely a positive for a liquid supplement).
Sarah S.
Ashford, CT
This is always my go to around winter time and when others around me start to get colds/flu. I use the dissolvable tablets, put one in some warm water every morning. Tastes so good and defiantly helps boost my vitamin C, don’t get as sick as often when I remember to take this. I would recommend to anyone!
Gina R.
this product is a must have for anyone traveling by airplane, i pop a couple of these in my bag before a flight. i take one before the flight, one the evening i land and one the net morning. i find it boosts my immune system so that the germs in the airplane dont stand a chance.
Catherine C.
Indianapolis
I can't lie I don't really love the taste of these but they are very effective in giving that boost of nutrients when I'm sick. I typically use it when I am just starting to feel sick and it seems to cut down on the time I'm sick or (sometimes) I avoid being sick all together.
Sage D.
atlanta
I count on Emergen-C whenever I feel a little funky like I may be coming down with a cold. I am a teacher so I am constantly surrounded by germs, and I am convinced that if I did not have Emergen-C I would be sick more than not. It is affordable and available for me at CVS, Kroger, or Target.
Anna C.
Eugene, OR
Do you take Emergen-C every day or just when you feel run down?
Natalie H.
Graham, NC
What's your favorite favor?
Corinna C.
Charlotte, NC
What's the best flavor?
Abi S.
How do these taste? Do they have a bad after taste?
Jessica C.
Sunnyvale , CA
Do you just take these when you're feeling sick or do you drink these every day? every week?