BY EMERGEN-C #2 in Vitamin C

Sweet and flavorful, Emergen-C Raspberry kick starts your day with Vitamin C and B Vitamins, antioxidants† and electrolytes.

Raquel G.
Phoenix, AZ
I always used this cuz my immune systems is not so good !!! I drink this product to prevent any type of flue or virus !!! I use this 3 times at week ..the flavor is so good and it helps me a lot .. so easy to open and to drink to and a bottle water or cup .. I recommend this product and yes I will continue buying more and more and more ..
Ally D.
Somerville, MA
There really isn't anything wrong with this product. I have  my own personal aversion to fizzy drinks that aren't Sprite or Coca Colam, BUT with that being said these work. Anytime I'm starting to get sick I amp up my supplements and Vitamin C like this is great to have when i'm on the go.
Nicole Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to drink the orange flavor but when i saw these I have it a try and its now my absolute favorite!!! It tastes waaaaay better. And these are very effective to give you a vitamin boost! Very satisfied with the product!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I recently discovered this flavor and love it. While some say the raspberry tastes like medicine, I don't think it does. If it were cherry I'd probably think otherwise. At the same time I've found that it helps prevent illnesses and speeds up recpvery time dramatically. I work in childcare so I'm constantly around germs.
MIndy J.
FREEPORT, IL
With all of the stories of the super flu going around, I thought would be a great idea to give Emergen-C a try. I have heard great things about it. So far, I love the taste of it. The Raspberry is amazing. I got this flavor for my teenage son. He mixed his with Aquafina Sparkling water lemon/lime. The taste is even more amazing I plan on adding this to my every day routine!
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is AMAZING! It WORKS! I always carry a packet or two with me especially during cold and flu season. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!
Hannah D.
Overland Park, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can’t saying I felt any difference with this, because I had a bad cold and drank this twice daily, it didn’t help. After that cold I still drank some everyday to prevent a future cold...I got another cold maybe a month later. Not saying it’s the products fault because I’ve always had a bad immune system, but I would still buy this to drink daily. The raspberry flavor also taste pretty good in my opinion!
Alyssa H.
Coos Bay
Everytime I start getting sick, i drink one of these and it really does help. Sometimes it stops me from getting sick in general. I started drinking them all the time and now I never get sick. These really do work.
Jeff S.
Oskaloosa
My wife and I are convinced that Emergen-C saves us from a lot of the colds our three children drag Home, and from the many bugs we are exposed to at work. Price is aligned with other similar supplements. Taste is better than expected for a supplement.
Dominika T.
Columbia, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I work at a doctor's office starting at 7:30 am and when I leave I go straight to the gym. This helps me so much throughout the day with energy. I do not get sick from all the sick patients coming in so that's awesome. But this has significantly improved my energy.
Stephanie F.
Are these tasty? Honestly it seems kinda gross but I could be wrong loL!
Tiffany L.
Im sick almost every season of the year and I always have to eat medicine. Does this alternative really work to prevent a cold from coming or the start of a cold?
Tina B.
Petersfield , Manitoba
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have only tried the orange and really like it. My question is does anyone use both the orange and the raspberry? Is the raspberry as good as the orange?
Edlyn R.
I've tried the Emergen-C immune plus apple cider, and I'm not a big fan of the taste. The Emergen-C orange flavor is better, but I wanted some input on how the raspberry one tastes? Thanks!
Jennifer K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How often do you take this? I know the box says 1x/day, but I've heard you can take more when you are fighting a cold. Thanks!