BY EMERGEN-C #2 in Vitamin C

Sweet and flavorful, Emergen-C Raspberry kick starts your day with Vitamin C and B Vitamins, antioxidants† and electrolytes.

Taylor S.
Scranton, PA
I got really sick at the end of my college career and turned to Emergen-C to get me through.  I'm very picky, and at the time, didn't like anything fizzy.  I picked this up at the local drug store for more than it costs at Walmart but I was in a hurry.  While this product didn't cure me, it certainly kept me alert and made me feel a little less sick in the process.  The raspberry flavor is so much better than the original in my opinion, and was easier to drink.. Overall I like the idea of this product and would buy again, although I'm not 100% sure that it's worth what they charge considering it didn't feel like it fought my cold(s), only alleviated the symptoms a bit.
Nicole Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to drink the orange flavor but when i saw these I have it a try and its now my absolute favorite!!! It tastes waaaaay better. And these are very effective to give you a vitamin boost! Very satisfied with the product!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I recently discovered this flavor and love it. While some say the raspberry tastes like medicine, I don't think it does. If it were cherry I'd probably think otherwise. At the same time I've found that it helps prevent illnesses and speeds up recpvery time dramatically. I work in childcare so I'm constantly around germs.
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like Emergen-C especially during cold and flu season. My favorite flavor is strawberry kiwi and orange. I like the raspberry flavor too. This really does help boost your immune system during the cold and flu season. I rarely get sick when I take this. It taste really good. I would recommend this during cold and flu season.
MIndy J.
Feeport, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
With all of the stories of the super flu going around, I thought would be a great idea to give Emergen-C a try. I have heard great things about it. So far, I love the taste of it. The Raspberry is amazing. I got this flavor for my teenage son. He mixed his with Aquafina Sparkling water lemon/lime. The taste is even more amazing I plan on adding this to my every day routine!
Hannah D.
Overland Park, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can’t saying I felt any difference with this, because I had a bad cold and drank this twice daily, it didn’t help. After that cold I still drank some everyday to prevent a future cold...I got another cold maybe a month later. Not saying it’s the products fault because I’ve always had a bad immune system, but I would still buy this to drink daily. The raspberry flavor also taste pretty good in my opinion!
Amanda B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My dad first got a sample and I got sick and let me try one. It worked so fast! I never had any other medicine work so fast. Within 2 days I felt alot better. I love the raspberry flavor there is, I also love that it's not tart flavor either. I use it when I get sick or feel a cold coming on. I recommend this to anyone.
Jeff S.
Oskaloosa
My wife and I are convinced that Emergen-C saves us from a lot of the colds our three children drag Home, and from the many bugs we are exposed to at work. Price is aligned with other similar supplements. Taste is better than expected for a supplement.
Raquel G.
Phoenix, AZ
I always used this cuz my immune systems is not so good !!! I drink this product to prevent any type of flue or virus !!! I use this 3 times at week ..the flavor is so good and it helps me a lot .. so easy to open and to drink to and a bottle water or cup .. I recommend this product and yes I will continue buying more and more and more ..
Amanda W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These packets are amazing. The second I feel a cold coming on or I have a sore throat, I empty a packet into my water bottle and I feel so much better the next day! They’re awesome. You can buy these at any local pharmacy or grocery store. I highly recommend these, especially with the winter season!
Stephanie F.
Are these tasty? Honestly it seems kinda gross but I could be wrong loL!
Tiffany L.
Im sick almost every season of the year and I always have to eat medicine. Does this alternative really work to prevent a cold from coming or the start of a cold?
Tina B.
Petersfield, MB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have only tried the orange and really like it. My question is does anyone use both the orange and the raspberry? Is the raspberry as good as the orange?
Jennifer K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How often do you take this? I know the box says 1x/day, but I've heard you can take more when you are fighting a cold. Thanks!
Hayley G.
Pickering , OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What flavours do you guys like? I’m having a hard time finding flavours that don’t taste like straight up powder

Walmart