Emergen-C 1,000 mg Vitamin C Pink Lemonade

by Emergen-C

#11 in Vitamin C

Deliciously fizzy Emergen-C Pink Lemonade Flavor vitamin supplement drink mix is loaded with essential nutrients including 1,000 mg of Vitamin C.

How does this taste? I'm sick now and wanting to try a flavor other than orange...
Which is your favorite flavor?
I would love to try this where do you buy it?
Start your review of Emergen-C 1,000 mg Vitamin C Pink Lemonade!
How would you rate this product?
Norfolk, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Emergen-c is my absolute go to for any time I travel or am sick. It absolutely gives me a boost of energy and immune support that I need to prevent or get rid of sickness quickly. It is well worth the money when you consider how often it can be used and how much comes in a package. On top of that, all of the flavors are amazing!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I keep plenty of these in my house and not just during the cold seasons. I take one in the morning before I eat for that extra boost of vitamins and energy. I didn't notice a difference right away but the longer I kept taking the product the more I did notice it helped.
Lombard, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Emergen-C 1,000 mg Vitamin C Pink Lemonade uploaded by Giselle F.
I always forget I have this in my kitchen. I like to take emergen-c when its the cold season. I actually always take one before hanging out with any kids inluding my nieces. I alway seem to get a cold after hanging with them. I have used this while having a soar throat and it cleared it right up within two days as well. Pink lemonade is my favorite flavor of theirs. It tastes like a light spritzy drink! I also love the raspberry! They can be kind of pricey but they last a while.
Can I just say this stuff is a lifesaver? Maybe I'm just super vitamin c deficient on the reg, but whenever I feel anything coming on, I take this and it seems to just go away. I take public transportation, which is usually a recipe for colds all winter, but that doesn't seem to happen if I take emergen-c. Also this flavor is great!
Nampa, ID
Emergen-C 1,000 mg Vitamin C Pink Lemonade uploaded by BarryJammie C.
I think this is my new favorite flavor. I love it on these warmer days! It's perfect for me as my immune system is pretty much non existent. Plus it gives me a bit of energy without a crash like coffee or an energy drink. Bonus!!
Irvine, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Emergen-C 1,000 mg Vitamin C Pink Lemonade uploaded by Andrew H.
Best emergen c flavor. this flavor actually tastes like how it is described. the other ones I experienced seems to be very bland and weird tasting. however the pink lemonade one is great. it tastes good and does the job.
Somerville, MA
I live off Emergen-C. This flavor and the super orange are my favorite. It helps boost your energy levels and immunity. I always take it when I'm starting to feel run down or at the first sign of cold symptoms- and when flying or traveling where a lot of people may be around. (Public transit, going to pharmacy etc.) Plus this flavor supports Breast Cancer Research! Can't beat that
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go to lifesaver when I feel a cold coming on. As soon as I get the slightest sign I take the recommended amount per day and after 1-2 days I'm feeling perfectly well again. This is one of the best flavors I've tried. Definitely recommend.
Riverside, CA
This product is a life saver. If I'm every feeling a little down like I may be getting a sickness, I take this the next few days regularly. Most of the time I never get sick. The plus side is this boosts energy and is a great flavor
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the best flavor!! I dislike the orange flavors because I find it too unnatural/too concentrated and it honestly makes me gag. This one, however, tastes like pink lemonade. Sure, out of a powder, but still more like a drink than a medicine! Plus it supports breast cancer research and that's just a major bonus.