Emergen-C 1,000 mg Vitamin C Pink Lemonade

by Emergen-C

#11 in Vitamin C

Deliciously fizzy Emergen-C Pink Lemonade Flavor vitamin supplement drink mix is loaded with essential nutrients including 1,000 mg of Vitamin C.

How does this taste? I'm sick now and wanting to try a flavor other than orange...
Which is your favorite flavor?
I would love to try this where do you buy it?
Start your review of Emergen-C 1,000 mg Vitamin C Pink Lemonade!
How would you rate this product?
West Haven, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
take these if i feel a cold coming. big problem with them is how nasty they are. but they do help so i can’t complain too much
Fishers, IN
Love this stuff!! Any time I feel a cold coming on or people around are sick I take this and feel great!! Flavor is great too
Cortez, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like Emergen-C and this is my favorite flavor, I will keep buying this and the price isn’t too bad either
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I sometimes drink this as a pre work out before the gym. I love the flavor and the fact it’s packed with vitamin C
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love that you can take these packets anywhere. Just slip them in your purse! Not the best tasting but they work.
Parlin, NJ
This is such a cool flavor, out of all emergen-c I've tried I like this as one of my tops. Definitely worth a try!
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm not really sure if this does what it says it's going to do, but it's not super delicious and kind of chunky.
This is such a good product, i use it all the time there's really nothing like it, it's an amazing product
Seneca, SC
This is pretty good. They've done a good job of making the taste quite decent. One of the better flavors!
Oyster bay, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
1,765 reviews
I take one of these everyday in a water bottle - they reallly do help! Love it and you should take it