Emergen-C 1,000 mg Vitamin C Pink Lemonade

by Emergen-C

#6 in Vitamin C

Deliciously fizzy Emergen-C Pink Lemonade Flavor vitamin supplement drink mix is loaded with essential nutrients including 1,000 mg of Vitamin C.

How does this taste? I'm sick now and wanting to try a flavor other than orange...
Which is your favorite flavor?
I would love to try this where do you buy it?
Start your review of Emergen-C 1,000 mg Vitamin C Pink Lemonade!
How would you rate this product?
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
As a nurse, especially now during the Covid-19 crisis, I rely on my health and immune system to keep me going strong while I'm helping my patients. It's important to get adequate vitamin C, and a few other nutrients. I prefer chewables, but I do like the pink lemonade flavor of this fizzy powder supplement. It provides a great source of Vitamin C and is pretty easy to take, as long as you have a water nearby! I do prefer the chewables or pills or even gummies though because I can pack them with me easily in my on-call work bag. Those forms are just easier to take on the go.
I take an Emergen-C every single day to help my terrible immune system. Before starting to take these every day I used to get sick all the time. After starting nursing school and being in the hospital, I took these everyday and didn’t get sick ONCE throughout an entire winter! Did I mention I also have a 3 year old in preschool? Hello germs from everywhere! I still didn’t get sick! Which is now why I ALWAYS have a stash at home. The pink lemonade is my favorite flavor, with super orange as a close second. They’re super tasty and so easy to drink every morning!
Santa Barbara, CA
Emergen-C 1,000 mg Vitamin C Pink Lemonade uploaded by JILL N.
Purchased at: Amazon
I SWEAR by this stuff. I never ever get sick, even when I’m around sick people, never. Whenever I come into contact with someone sick, or am in very public dirty places, as soon as I get home I have one of these, then one again the next morning. They are a godsend. The immune support really works for me! Most flavors are alright, but this one is tasty. I’ll forever be loyal to these!
Cypress, TX
I have been using Emergen-C for years now. Especially when traveling or when I initially start to feel sick. It may be in my head but I really do feel like this product works. I believe it gives my immune system the boost it needs and I rarely get sick. I wrote this review before but also wanted to write one for this flavor, it's one of my favorites. 10/10 recommend.
Lisle, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not a huge fan of powdered drinks vitamin or other but I think the pink lemonade is the best emergen-c flavor. It's kind of fizzy just a little and still unfortunately tastes a bit artificial. It's tart and not too sweet though and I kind of just drink it if I have to but I usually just take vitamin c pills now.
Indian trail, NC
I liked this product a lot, I am a big lemonade fan so I was hoping it would taste pretty similar and it was pretty close, I enjoyed the drink and felt really good after driving it. It was just the amount I needed. Very affordable and easy to use. I would get this again
Rochester , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This tastes great for a supplement and I don’t mine taking it like some other ones I dread because of the taste. This is a great boost of Vitamins and especially when I’m feeling a little blah or like I may be coming down with something this helps to get me back on track
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is sooo good! I love the pink lemonade flavor and it makes water more enjoyable in the morning. I love this product and highly recommend it! It is great for sleepaway camp, colds, flu season, or any time of year. This is also one of the best flavors.
Thornton, CO
Still doesn't taste very good but honestly nothing is going the original orange is a horrible taste I would never recommend getting that one any of the other sales will be better than the original orange pink lemonade is probably a safe bet for future purchases
Middlebury
Purchased at: Amazon
If I feel a cold coming on a double up on this for a few days and it knocks it out! Love this product and would love to try all the flavors for review. I actually add my collagen to this item because it tastes so good and helps dull the taste of collagen.