BY EMERGEN-C #17 in Vitamin C

Deliciously fizzy Emergen-C Pink Lemonade Flavor vitamin supplement drink mix is loaded with essential nutrients including 1,000 mg of Vitamin C.

• Which is your favorite flavor?3 Answers
  • I would love to try this where do you buy it?11 Answers
  • How does this taste? I'm sick now and wanting to try a flavor oth...1 Answers
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always forget I have this in my kitchen. I like to take emergen-c when its the cold season. I actually always take one before hanging out with any kids inluding my nieces. I alway seem to get a cold after hanging with them. I have used this while having a soar throat and it cleared it right up within two days as well. Pink lemonade is my favorite flavor of theirs. It tastes like a light spritzy drink! I also love the raspberry! They can be kind of pricey but they last a while.
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
PRO TIP: if you know you drank one too many vodka cranberry’s at the bar, take a small glass, pour one packet in the glass, fill small glass with water, mix, take the shot. You will not have a hangover the next day! Honestly, I’ve never used this for the actual purpose so I don’t really have a way to review for that but, the tip I just shared is a life saver!
Kristin C.
Clinton Twp, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the original emergen-c so when I saw this I had to try it. It has all the ingredients your body needs when you feel like your going to catch a cold or if you already have one. The key is not to add too much water to the mix. It starts to taste like watered down pop or something. Lol but I have been hooked on this since emergen-c first came out. I actually have a cold now and I've been drinking this every 5 hours.
Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My mom has always made me drink these before going on vacation or during cold and flu season so I was excited when they came out with a flavor that I actually didn't mind the taste of! They're a great way to boost Those vitamins and immune response.
Ramona S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Always gives me a kick when I feel like I may be coming down with something and tastes great! Actually tastes a lot like pink lemonade and I've even found my myself drinking it once or twice just for fun. Haha overall, great fizz and good flavor -- def choose this over any type of airborne or other flavors of emergenc
Rain K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
In my opinion, this one is the sweetest one out of all the flavors that the Emergen-C has. Since it's pink lemonade one, it's less sour than the straight up lemon ones. Just like all the other ones, it does make me feel better on the days when I feel crappy or low on energy. If I catch a cold, I usually suffer miserably for about a week, but this one makes me feel better even when I'm suffering miserably.
Natalie A.
This stuff works better than any vitamin supplement I have ever taken! My entire family takes these daily and is hooked on them; we always need to have a box in our house. I think the pink lemonade flavor is the easiest to drink and take daily without wanting to spit it out. It doesn't really taste like pink lemonade, but more like carbonated water, which is why it's easy to drink. I usually can't stand these kind of things due to flavor, but I actually like this one. I've taken this on multiple occasions where I felt a cold starting to creep up on me, and this does one of two things depending on how soon I catch the cold: 1) soon enough: I don't get sick. It keeps the cold at bay and gives me enough energy to keep going through the day, and I never get so sick where I have to call out of work or lay in bed all day. It really does fight the germs in your system and kick them out. 2) not soon enough: I get a sped-up version of a cold. Usually my colds can take weeks to go away on their own, but if I continually take one of these, my cold will last maybe three days. No fevers, no lack of energy or fatigue, just a slight cough and possible runny nose. Pretty amazing how effective this is. My little brother claims that when he takes this he feels rejuvenated with energy. I don't really ever feel the energy boost, but apparently it's there. Also love that this one supports breast cancer awareness! Really appreciate that.
Em V.
Emergen-C is a really good brand to trust. It always has good flavors such as orange and raspberry but pink lemonade isn't as good as the other two. Orange is always a safe flavor to try. It's so easy to take to work and mixes well with water.
Christina S.
Glassboro , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing! I use it when I feel a cold coming on , either have a scratchy throat or nose running. Works within the day. It's on the price side but u get a lot for your money!!! I have one box at work and one box at home. This is my favorite flavor. Taste great and I'm a baby with taste!
Courtney K.
Norfolk , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Emergen-c is my absolute go to for any time I travel or am sick. It absolutely gives me a boost of energy and immune support that I need to prevent or get rid of sickness quickly. It is well worth the money when you consider how often it can be used and how much comes in a package. On top of that, all of the flavors are amazing!
Jennifer V.
Houston , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I would love to try this where do you buy it?
Em V.
Which is your favorite flavor?
Amanda O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How does this taste? I'm sick now and wanting to try a flavor other than orange...