Emergen-C 1,000 mg Vitamin C Lite Citrus uploaded by Aurangel D.

BY EMERGEN-C #21 in Vitamin C

Ingredients

Fructose, citric acid, tapioca maltodextrin, natural flavors, malic acid, silica, glycine, aspartic acid, and tartaric acid.

• Do these work right away? Do they work in general? Also, ...5 Answers
  • Does this come in other flavors?4 Answers
  • Im curious to what other think of the tatse?4 Answers
Emergen-C 1,000 mg Vitamin C Lite Citrus
  • "I keep a few in my desk drawer at work and if I feel a little puny will use for a day or too also to try to keep from getting sick." in 1 review
  • "It works great and it comes in a variety of flavors that you can tolerate!" in 1 review
Courtney K.
Norfolk, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Emergen-c is my absolute go to for any time I travel or am sick. It absolutely gives me a boost of energy and immune support that I need to prevent or get rid of sickness quickly. It is well worth the money when you consider how often it can be used and how much comes in a package. On top of that, all of the flavors are amazing!
Molly C.
I have one of these packets a day. Before I started taking these, if someone were to sneeze on me I would get sick the next day. The other day i was coughed on repeatedly and I remained healthy.
Victoria L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Emergen-c as a vitamin c booster brand all together. But one thing I think we forget when we take supplements like these is that they actually do have calories! So this lite version is perfect for someone on a strict diet or who isn't trying to add an extra 40 calories here and there when they take these supplement packs.

The flavors of the lite version are limited but they are still very good flavors. So if you are okay with the limited variety and are happy with a fraction of the calories these are best. I still have an affinity towards other Emergen-c flavors so I tend to buy both and rotate between these when I need the extra vitamin c boost.

These really do help with combatting colds especially when you can feel one coming on. But just keep in mind, these are huge amounts of our daily value for Vitamin C so try not to take it with other vitamin c foods and supplements.
Criminelle L.
I ALWAYS take this with me when I fly/travel and use it each day while I'm away from home and continue to use it for several days when I get back. Traveling exposes you to so many foreign germs and bacteria and the air can be dry and quality poor. This kickstarts my immune system and helps me keep from getting sick while I'm away from home. I keep a few in my desk drawer at work and if I feel a little puny will use for a day or too also to try to keep from getting sick.
Trish T.
New York
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Delicious alternative to taking a basic daily vitamin. These have helped me to recover from colds quickly and feel healthier in general. I like all the flavors and the fizz definitely adds to the overall flavor too, in my opinion. This is the most basic flavor and probably my favorite but pink lemonade and mango coconut are favorites too.
Courtney P.
Kearny, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If your using this for your lack of energy in the gym or at home, or anything in general or just because you want to change up a diet, I have something for you too all try, with no taste, no side effects, aside from the energy boost and weight loss. Along with a healthy diet, of course.
follow the link and you'll be all set.

courtneypooler.le-vel

just add the http. and .com
Cat S.
Bowling Green, OH
I am in college and surrounded by sick students all the time. I take this all the time because it actually tastes good, I feel less run down, and I rarely ever get sick- even on a college campus!
Lorena H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My friend brought these into work one night so I could try it, I can honestly say I wasn't tired by the end of the shift, had a lot more energy! Would recommend!
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Vitamins C&D, the flavor is too acid for me. Is caffeine free,vegetarian and contains natural sweeteners. It’s easy to find and the price is like US$1.50 each.
Gee C.
Richmond, VA
I take this the moment I feel sickness coming on! It works great and it comes in a variety of flavors that you can tolerate! A great way to get your vitamin c!
Brittany E.
Do these work right away? Do they work in general? Also, does it taste good?
Elizabet W.
Im curious to what other think of the tatse?
Maureen R.
Clarence, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this come in other flavors?