BY EMERGEN-C #57 in Vitamin C

Emergen-C Lemon-Lime is the perfect balance of essential nutrients including Vitamin C and B Vitamins, and natural flavors like lemon and lime.

• I've never tried this one. It sounds a little weird??5 Answers
Alyssa T.
Nashville, TN
Not my favorite flavor but still good! Does the trick just like any flavor. It’s sorta like Sprite soda but sweeter and not as fizzy. And healthier! I buy this kind when my usual go tos are out of stock.
Bianca C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When ever I start to feel under the weather I start to take this. I really like this flavor in particular. While I don't think it will cure a cold I do think it will give your immune system a boost to help get you better faster or keep you on the healthy side of the fence when you're on it. Would recommend this product for sure
Brooke K.
Muskegon, MI
The flavor is great with this product. I try to use it when I very first start getting sick to help boost my energy. It never really kicks my cold, but it can't hurt and it doesn't taste awful.
amanda w.
Fairfield, Ca
I love this flavor it is the best one! It really gives me a burst of energy and helps me feel great throughout the day.
Sabrina S.
Tacoma, WA
This flavor taste good the rest are too sweet but I drink this when I feel a cold coming on and it usually knocks it out
Brittany H.
Emergen-C is my go to for the winter! It keeps me feeling 100% and ready to take on the day!
Alyssa C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The Lemon-lime flavoured Emergen-C is, so far, my least favorite flavour of Emergen-C. I find it is watered down really easily, and just tastes weird. It tastes a little medicinal too I find.
Other than the taste, this Emergen-C works just as well as the other flavors. It gives me a little added energy boost when I need it and makes me more alert. I also really like to take it if I feel a cold coming on. I really do think that it helps to fight off colds.
Ashley M.
Amherstview, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ll be honest and say that I’m not the biggest fan of this flavour, but it is tolerable. However, I love this product. It boosts my system and when I’m sick, it helps me beat it much faster.
Amanda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is great for a pick-me-up whenever I need it. It isn't too sweet, more tangy. I like that I can add lots of water and I still get the lemon-lime flavor.
Brittany L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've never tried this one. It sounds a little weird??