Emergen-C 1,000 mg Vitamin C Cranberry-Pomegranate uploaded by MIndy J.Emergen-C 1,000 mg Vitamin C Cranberry-Pomegranate uploaded by Jazzmyn G.Emergen-C 1,000 mg Vitamin C Cranberry-Pomegranate uploaded by Mercedes M.

BY EMERGEN-C #37 in Vitamin C

A little tangy, a little sweet, Emergen-C Cranberry-Pomegranate is the fun way to take your vitamins.

Buy on iHerb*
MIndy J.
FREEPORT, IL
With all of the stories of the super flu going around, I thought would be a great idea to give Emergen-C a try. I have heard great things about it. So far, I love the taste of it. The Cranberry-Pomegranate is amazing. I plan on add u ng this to my every day routine!
Mercedes M.
Cornwall, NY
Emergency-C, this stuff is amazing! Anytime I start to feel sick I take this and I start to feel better by the next day! The packets it comes in are also very convenient. They are so small I just throw a couple in my purse and always keep a few in the car.
Michelle'le  G.
Tamarac, FL
It helps me in the morning when I need a boost of energy to chase my son around! And helps me toward the end of the night when I'm working! I don't know how I lived without it for so long! But this is the only flavor I like!
Susan K.
Chesapeake
I always take this when I'm feeling run down or start to feel blah. The B vitamins help perk me up and the vitamin C has help ward off colds when others around me are sick.
Ashly B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I really can't stand the Orange flavor of emergenC but I always liked the results! I was really happy top find the cranberry version of this supplement which was WAY easier to drink!
Alicia L.
toledo, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Absolutely love this stuff. anytime I'm feeling like I'm getting sick i take emergency like a regiment! the cranberry pomegranate is by far the best flavor they have.
Marykate  H.
Oak Lawn, IL
Best flavor of this product and definitely makes a difference. I take it all the time when traveling or if I'm feeling weak and like I'm coming down with something.
Ashley T.
Manchester, CT
This flavor is better than normal though I have only found it once. It definitely helps I use it all the time when I first start to feel sick!
Magaly O.
Stockton, CA
I use this whenever I need a little extra energy or whenever I feel like I'm starting to get sick. The cranberry- pom flavor is good!
Jazzmyn G.
This is one of my daily vitamins I never get sick after I star using this and the taste is so good.
Shawnee F.
Do these work well
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Do these taste good? I'm afraid to try!
Alicia L.
toledo, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What other flavor are availabe? i have tried raspberry, orange and cranberry pomegranate