Emergen-C 1000 mg Vitamin C, Cranberry Pomegranate uploaded by Mercedes M.Emergen-C 1000 mg Vitamin C, Cranberry Pomegranate uploaded by Jazzmyn G.

BY EMERGEN-C #33 in Immune Support

Naturally, It'S Good For You! A Little Tangy, A Little Sweet, And A Whole Lotta Fruity Fun. With Each Sip, You Can Feel The 24 Nutrients Flow Through Your Body In A Wave Of Rejuvenation. If Feeling Good Is Your Thing, You Found The Right Box. Much More Than Just Vitamin C: Health - 1,000 Mg Of Vitamin C, Zinc, Quercetin, And Antioxidants Support Your Immune System* Energy - 7 B Vitamins Including B1, B2, B3,&Nbsp;B6 &Amp; B12 Enhance Energy Naturally* - No Caffeine, No Crash Electrolytes - Great For Post-Workout - Replace Key Minerals And Electrolytes Lost Through Perspiration* * These Statement Have Not Been Evaluated By The Food And Drug Administration. This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

• Do these work well 3 Answers
  • What other flavor are availabe? i have tried raspberry, orange an...2 Answers
  • Do these taste good? I'm afraid to try!2 Answers
Mercedes M.
Cornwall, NY
Review for: Emergen-C 1000 mg Vitamin C Dietary Supplement Fizzy Drink Mix Cranberry Pomegranate
Emergency-C, this stuff is amazing! Anytime I start to feel sick I take this and I start to feel better by the next day! The packets it comes in are also very convenient. They are so small I just throw a couple in my purse and always keep a few in the car.
Ashly B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I really can't stand the Orange flavor of emergenC but I always liked the results! I was really happy top find the cranberry version of this supplement which was WAY easier to drink!
Alicia L.
toledo, WA
Absolutely love this stuff. anytime I'm feeling like I'm getting sick i take emergency like a regiment! the cranberry pomegranate is by far the best flavor they have.
Jazzmyn G.
This is one of my daily vitamins I never get sick after I star using this and the taste is so good.
yeraldy s.
Gustine, CA
The taste is very good, you feel energy, very well we love it, especially the flavor orange
Ashley T.
Manchester, CT
Review for: Emergen-C Cranberry Pomegranate Vitamin C Fizzy Drink Mix 1000mg, 10pk
This flavor is better than normal though I have only found it once. It definitely helps I use it all the time when I first start to feel sick!
Marykate  H.
Oak Lawn, IL
Best flavor of this product and definitely makes a difference. I take it all the time when traveling or if I'm feeling weak and like I'm coming down with something.
Magaly O.
Sacramento, CA
I use this whenever I need a little extra energy or whenever I feel like I'm starting to get sick. The cranberry- pom flavor is good!
Michelle'le  G.
Tamarac, FL
It helps me in the morning when I need a boost of energy to chase my son around! And helps me toward the end of the night when I'm working! I don't know how I lived without it for so long! But this is the only flavor I like!
Celina H.
I absolutely love this product! I work closely with other people, so when one person gets sick, we usually all get sick. During the winter months especially, when it can go down to -50, we all rely heavily on natural ways to fight illness and have found this works great! I keep a huge box in my desk and hand them out. A bonus is that it satisfies your sweet tooth, so no need for a spoon full of sugar to take this stuff! Highly recommend ūüĎćūüŹľ
Shawnee F.
Do these work well
Alicia L.
toledo, WA
What other flavor are availabe? i have tried raspberry, orange and cranberry pomegranate
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Do these taste good? I'm afraid to try!