Emergen-C 1,000 mg Vitamin C Acai Berry uploaded by Giselle F.Emergen-C 1,000 mg Vitamin C Acai Berry uploaded by Jolene G.

BY EMERGEN-C #41 in Vitamin C

Emergen-C Açai Berry is packed with the antioxidant power of Vitamin C, zinc and manganese, so it's as beneficial as it is delicious.

Emergen-C 1,000 mg Vitamin C Acai Berry
  • "But I didn't get sick from it, my sinuses felt better and the flavor was quite good. " in 1 review
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I will have to say this is not my favorite emergen-c flavor, but I do enjoy it. It’s feels more like a berry flavor I barely taste the açaí. It’s a bit pricey but I swear by these packets mostly when people in the work space are sick and I’m trying to stay healthy. I also like using these when. I know I will be around children (they always carry nasty bugs). I take these more for preventative and have taken them while I had a cold and they made me feel better!
Shannon C.
Kennesaw, GA
I love emergency C. there are so many different flavors you can take and they are a pretty effective. i wouldn't say it's 100% going to prevent you from getting sick but it does help prevent you. I love to take these in the winter before I fly. Or when I have to go to a school and present and there are a lot of sick kids ect.
Holly H.
Lebanon, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Soon as I start to feel run down or start feeling like I'm getting sick I get some of this and begin taking it immediately. It tastes great and is priced just right! Helps me kick whatever I'm trying to get before it's full blown 9 out of 10 times!
Stacy S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
We've been buying emergenC for over a year now. It helps to give that extra boost when you're not feeling the best or just whenever you want some extra vitamin c. I use it a lot during the winter months. Super orange is definitely my favorite. I also enjoy the flavors tangerine and raspberry. I did not care for the tropical flavor as much and I definitely didn't like the blueberry aćai or lemon lime.
Stacy S.
Brandy D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Not just for post-workouts but used also as an immune booster~essential nutrients, including 1,000 mg of vitamin c and other immune supporting antioxidants zinc and manganese, 7 b vitamins to enhance energy naturally, and electrolytes to replenish post-workout.
Rebekah D.
I tried this on a whim, on a day that my sinuses were very congested. As I have only used it just that once, I can't really attest to how well it works long term. But I didn't get sick from it, my sinuses felt better and the flavor was quite good.
Ellen L.
I deal with sick patient all day and the last thing I want is to get sick. It's the best thing ever!!! Love the taste, help boosts my immune, and a small kick of emergency for early morning shifts.
Claudia S.
Bethesda, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I hated the flavor, I think it tastes like grape cough medicine. But I do feel it helps me get through the winter season without getting sick.
Beau H.
Taunton, MA
This is one of the only Emergen-c flavors I've tried that I didn't like. It had a strange after-taste.