BY EMERALD

Emerald® Jumbo Whole Cashews.
Great on the go! see more...

Amanda J.
Sunland, CA
Foodie Expert
Emerald nuts are always meeting my expectations. These cashews are so delicious. They are full of flavor and such a healthy snack choice. I like to keep some in my purse for a tasty, mess-free snack on the go. You can find them at any grocery store. Highly recommend!
Kyra S.
Foodie Expert
The flavor of these cashews is amazing. They are expertly salted for the perfect balance of natural nut and delightful salt. They are a bit pricey but in my opinion are of a higher quality than cheaper brands available
Shealey K.
Pretty yummy stuff. As a vegetarian nuts are a vital part of my diet. The packaging is perfect for on the go snacking. I have purchased this many times and it is always satisfying. Great snack for anyone trying to keep healthy.
Valeri K.
Lagrange, GA
Emerald Whole Cashews are a personal fave. I'll share lots of things, most things. But you'll have a real hard time trying to get some of these from me! I try to keep a stash on-hand, but inevitably they're discovered...and DISAPPEAR!! I'm not the only one that loves them.
Bernadette R.
Kingston, PA
Foodie Expert
Love these Cashews! Never stale, taste is incredible. Using for my desserts after we roasted them and candied them. Also eat them as a snack.
Angely S.
Foodie Expert
I have a love hate relationship with these. Love because they are soooo good , hate because once I start I want to eat them alllll.
Lorena M.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
These never taste burnt or too dry. I love cashews and these always taste fresh so I buy them when I want a salty snack.
Amber B.
We love these cashews
Delicious healthy snack. My daughter enjoys them so much she would eat them all in one sitting
Sarah H.
Bellmore, NY
I absolutely love these nuts. I have tried many different brands of cashews and these are by far my favorite ones.
Francesca C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I've had these a few times and really liked them, I have no complaints! Will definitely be buying again.