BY EMERALD

Emerald® Jumbo Whole Cashews.
Great on the go! see more...

Carole M.
Plainville
Emerald Whole Cashews are just that.They are whole cashews.Other brands may say that but end up being pieces.They always have a fresh lightly salted taste.Great for a snack anytime.They come in a variety of sizes from individual packages,to a multiple  family size .Cost is competitive and are available from gas stations to grocery,pharmacy and big box stores.
Stacia B.
Tavares , FL
These cashews are so good! This brand is pricier than others though and you don’t get as much as other brands as well. They taste better than most brands so I can see why they are more expensive. The packaging is pretty conscientious though and spill proof. I can grab and go easily with these. I highly recommend.
Jessica S.
Ada, OK
I keep these in my desk drawer at work for a quick healthy snack. I love the flavor and size of these cashews. The container is also so convenient for snacking on the go.
Cynthia T.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I love these! Great way to get my protein in and they’re not too too expensive although if they did lower the prices I wouldn’t complain. Good products every time
Chel 🐼.
Pinellas Park, FL
These cashews are one of my go-to snacks for when I'm traveling or just to keep at my desk. Perfect for road trips since the container fits right in the cup holder.
Lana M.
Stone Mountain
This is a snack I keep on hand at the office. It keeps me from snacking on sweets and junk all day. They used to have a salt and pepper variation that was my absolute favorite, but this has become a close second.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
Emerald nuts are always meeting my expectations. These cashews are so delicious. They are full of flavor and such a healthy snack choice. I like to keep some in my purse for a tasty, mess-free snack on the go. You can find them at any grocery store. Highly recommend!
Kyra S.
The flavor of these cashews is amazing. They are expertly salted for the perfect balance of natural nut and delightful salt. They are a bit pricey but in my opinion are of a higher quality than cheaper brands available
Shealey K.
Pretty yummy stuff. As a vegetarian nuts are a vital part of my diet. The packaging is perfect for on the go snacking. I have purchased this many times and it is always satisfying. Great snack for anyone trying to keep healthy.