BY EMERALD #76 in Nuts & Seeds

Emerald® Jumbo Whole Cashews.
Great on the go! see more...

Neha W.
Auburn, AL
I love these! They're so packed with flavor. I can never NOT buy a canister of these cashews. I purchase the at my local Kroger and whenever they are out I'm saddened! I usually stock up on them. I totally recommend these cashews to everyone.
Cara S.
Daytona Beach
Emerald nuts are one of my top brands for nuts. My daughter absolutely loves cashews but she doesn't like bits and pieces she only wants them whole. Emerald nuts are also very reasonably priced
Carole M.
Plainville
Emerald Whole Cashews are just that.They are whole cashews.Other brands may say that but end up being pieces.They always have a fresh lightly salted taste.Great for a snack anytime.They come in a variety of sizes from individual packages,to a multiple  family size .Cost is competitive and are available from gas stations to grocery,pharmacy and big box stores.
Stevie B.
North Port, FL
cashews are my favorite type of nut and I only buy them by emerald. They are so fresh and roasted perfectly and not too salty like some other kinds I've tried! Highly recommend
Jessica S.
Ada, OK
I keep these in my desk drawer at work for a quick healthy snack. I love the flavor and size of these cashews. The container is also so convenient for snacking on the go.
Yvonne L.
Apollo Beach, FL
I don't even buy mixed nuts anymore since the cashews are typically the nuts we all wind up picking out first. They're delicious and a great snack, what's not to love?!
Erica S.
Tulsa, OK
Hello! Cashews are the king of nuts and these are awesome! How could you pass up while cashews this good? Girl you better get your hands on these, get your protein in and get your veggie diet a moving!!!
Reanell V.
Corpus Christi
The nuts are very fresh and taste great. This brand is very expensive compared to other brands. I will buy from the other brands, they more affordable and taste just as good.
Chel 🐼.
Pinellas Park, FL
These cashews are one of my go-to snacks for when I'm traveling or just to keep at my desk. Perfect for road trips since the container fits right in the cup holder.
Cynthia T.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I love these! Great way to get my protein in and they’re not too too expensive although if they did lower the prices I wouldn’t complain. Good products every time