BY EMERALD

A delicious blend of fruit, nuts & chunks of granola. Featuring Emerald® Glazed Walnuts. see more...

Kait B.
Oxford, PA
My husband absolutely loves these on the go bags. He will eat them for breakfast when he needs something quick and easy to eat. The bags are also great for stashing in a back pack for hiking. Definitely worth a try.
Joya W.
This is super handy to have especially as a nursing mama. I can have it sitting out and it easy to snack on one handed and it’s healthy for you as well. I’m sure you can find it cheaper via a different brand though.
Carole M.
Plainville
I like this as a snack.It is high in calories and sugar.Due to this it is a snack that is limited to small amounts or added to morning yogurt.I have a hard time finding this and often resort to ordering online.This is disappointing as it is then ordered in bulk,But it is a great snack for after workout .Great taste,cost efficient.Always fresh.Not like other trail mixes.
Malinda G.
Chicago , IL
Sooooooooooooo good! One of the best trail mix I have ever taste. When I say you can’t go wrong with eating Emerald® Tropical Blend Trail Mix 6.0 oz. Bag I mean it. 110% sooo good. The only con I have is that it’s so hard to find these. Only place in Chicago that sells it is cvs pharmacy’s stores. I definitely recommend it.
Krizia F.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love this blend. I stash these in my desk at work for snack time. This had been the only brand that I have seen with this variety. I love the salty and sweet from the dry fruit. Hands down a military for a quick health snack.
Carmen P.
San Antonio, TX
I have a bag of these in my desk at work. It’s a healthier alternative than chips. The mix of sweetness and saltiness hits the spot. I find these to be affordable and my local super market usually has an in store coupon.
Kati' S.
Tarpon Springs
A great mix of tropical trail mix that will send your taste buds to paradise! Sweet and salty are a classic combo and this tropical blend put a new spin on traditional!

I rate these 5/5 stars and 10/10 would recommend.
Katherine N.
Baton Rouge, LA
Great assortment of nuts and fruit. Great protein boost during the day. I purchased mine at Walmart and for nuts, they were reasonably priced. I don’t like trail mix with too much chocolate or sugary things and this mix is perfect for a daytime snack!
Iridé 🍯.
Somerset, NJ
Very good high in protein great variety. Definitely not the same as others. Taste is very dif in a good way as an theyre very fresh. Bought this product at a Target 🎯 def recomend
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is one of my favorite trail mixes ever! I used to take it to school for breakfast and snacks, it's nice to have in class or on the go. And it's healthier than a lot of other quick meals you can get on the go!