Emerald Sweet & Salty Original Mixed Nut Blend

Emerald New Original Sweet & Salty Mixed Nut Blend.
With glazed walnuts. see more...

Ashley F.
N Kingstown, RI
I absolutely love something sweet and salty when I'm not in the mood and I'm angry and I just need something to eat. These are amazing and I definitely recommend these as well.
Allie W.
Silver Creek, MS
These were pretty good. I tried them a couple of weeks ago, and I liked them. Compared to all of the other but mixes that I've tried they are the best. I'm very happy with them.
Angela S.
The perfect blend of salty and sweet. I pack it as labor food because it is delicious and the protein is great fuel for a body that is working hard. I wish it weren't so hard to find. Last time I really craved it, I had to order it online.
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
This is one of my favorite snacks! I used to keep these in my backpack to eat before cheerleading practice. It can be bought at any grocery store and it's a good healthy snack. I would recommend this product to anyone, I've never met anyone who doesn't like it.
Shanna P.
Jacksonville, FL
I've bought this mix a few times. Not my favorite nut mix but it's definitely not terrible. It's pretty good combination of salty and sweet. I would purchase again.
Morgan L.
I enjoyed this snack sweet and salty snack mix. It was the perfect combination! They only downside I had was that it was a small portion for the price I paid. Other than the price I still enjoyed the product.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
All of these nuts are delicious! It comes with the perfect amount of sweet and salty for everyone's taste buds! It's very easy to eat the whole jar in one sitting and kids love them too. Definitely worth the buy :)
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Great brand, great price, and great flavors! Easy to find at the grocery and convenience stores as a little pick me up on the go! My whole family loves these!
Amanda R.
Newport, KY
I love these but they are not great healthwise. the candied pecans are obviously my favorite. I'm almost glad they are too expensive to get all the time.
Tracy W.
Blue Springs, Mo
This is one of my favorite go to snacks. It has just the right amount of salty and sweet. Sometimes I have to hide it though so my kids don't eat it all!