BY EMERALD

Emerald New Original Sweet & Salty Mixed Nut Blend.
With glazed walnuts. see more...

Kam F.
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite snacks! I used to keep these in my backpack to eat before cheerleading practice. It can be bought at any grocery store and it's a good healthy snack. I would recommend this product to anyone, I've never met anyone who doesn't like it.
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Foodie Expert
All of these nuts are delicious! It comes with the perfect amount of sweet and salty for everyone's taste buds! It's very easy to eat the whole jar in one sitting and kids love them too. Definitely worth the buy :)
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Foodie Expert
I enjoyed this snack sweet and salty snack mix. It was the perfect combination! They only downside I had was that it was a small portion for the price I paid. Other than the price I still enjoyed the product.
Allie W.
Allie W.
Silver Creek, MS
These were pretty good. I tried them a couple of weeks ago, and I liked them. Compared to all of the other but mixes that I've tried they are the best. I'm very happy with them.
Shanna P.
Shanna P.
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
I've bought this mix a few times. Not my favorite nut mix but it's definitely not terrible. It's pretty good combination of salty and sweet. I would purchase again.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Newport, KY
I love these but they are not great healthwise. the candied pecans are obviously my favorite. I'm almost glad they are too expensive to get all the time.
kaleah s.
kaleah s.
Perfect nuts!!! bought from food lion and walmart. Perfectly sweet and salted and crunchy. emerald is my number one choice when it comes to nuts.
Cathy S.
Cathy S.
I love all of the varieties this brand has. I love the sweet and the salty combo. So good. Highly recommended. Quick easy healthy snack
Karen J.
Karen J.
Byram , MS
Foodie Expert
These are delicious and so satisfying! They are salty , sweet and delectable. I keep them in my bag for a quick, on the go snack.
Yari R.
Yari R.
New Haven , CT
Foodie Expert
Emerald Sweet & Salty Original Mixed Nut Blend is a good blend. Fits right in my work bag, so its super convenient to take along.