Food & SnacksNuts & SeedsEmerald

Emerald.
New!
Sweet & salty.
Mixed nut blend.
Dark chocolate peanut butter flavor.
With cocoa roast almonds.

Is the Dark Chocolate really strong tasting?
Which flavor is the best?
Are these sold in the 100 calorie packs?
Start your review of Emerald Sweet & Salty Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Mixed Nut Blend!
West Columbia , SC
These are seriously amazing! This is the best way to satisfy my chocolate craving on my diet!
Louisville , KY
If I could give these more than 5 stars I would. They are a perfect blend of sweet and salty. Plus you don't have to feel too guilty about eating them as a dessert.
This snack mix is absolutely delicious! The sweet and salty make a perfect blend for a great snack. I usually buy these at Publix. It's a better snack mix than others on the market. I treat myself to these a few times a month. They are worth repurchasing every time. I'm a big fan of this snack mix! Yummy!
I love these but like most nuts they're kinda pricey. they are a good travel snack.
Lowell, MA
Yummy! Anything emerald is good to me! It gives you different varieties that goes in your mouth instead of one boring snack
Fairlawn, OH
These are absolutely amazing! My family always buys all kinds of snacks like this and this is one of my favorites for sure!! Love it!
San Antonio, TX
Emerald brand makes some of the best flavored almonds! My favorite are the chocolate almonds!
Glendale , CA
These are a great on the go snack! It definitely helps with a chocolate craving. I buy these at the grocery store
Portland, ME
These flavored nuts are my not so guilty pleasure. Perfect for when I'm craving a candy bar but don't want to feel bad about it!
Coats, NC
Very good..better than I expected! Pricy though. Good flavor very filling. Great snack full of nutrition.