BY EMERALD

Crunching into the delicious gaze on these extra-large, Sweet Heat Virginia Peanuts is like getting a hug from a sassy, creole alligator. It's sweet AND spicy. It's another tasty breakthrough from the nutty Nutologists at Emerald. see more...

Alexis J.
These are good for those who enjoy heat as well as those with a more delicate palette. Sweet with a slight heat that gradually sets in. Great for snacking and resealable!
Rose B.
Louisville, KY
These are delicious again only thing I do not like is the price because I have to budget very well for my family of four I get these at target and I can get them at Walmart also they're cheaper at Walmart I like to buy them and eat them all month they last for a while I eat them all throughout the day.
ellen l.
Salt Lake City, UT
Having purchased Emerald Sweet Heat Virginia Peanuts the other day I am very happy with this product. They met my expectations in every way. The price was affordable and the package with handy.
Trini V.
Rodeo, CA
These are delicious!! They have the perfect ratio of sweetness and spicy that gives it a perfect kick. Great snack for college students. It's exactly what I reach for in between classes
LeeAnn C.
This is a pretty good quality brand for nuts, and the sweet heat flavored peanuts are great. To me, they're more sweet than spicy, but if you have an aversion to spicy things you might want to avoid them.
LA N.
Something different for peanuts, but taste pretty good better than sweet heat chips which are my favorite. I guess I've found a healthier alternative
Jennifer G.
I've tried so many Emerald products, but this one has got to be my favorite. It gives just amount of heat with a nice sweet flavor to cool you down.
Unique L.
Dallas, TX
Soooooooooooooo good especially if you like a little spice! These have such a bold flavor its a great mixture of sweet and hot flavors! Try them!!!!!
Abby S.
Nashville, TN
Delicious! Just enough heat to satisfy a sweet/salty craving. Not to mention nuts are a good low carb option to to snack on and fill you up.
erin m.
Love these peanuts. Great value. Fresh and consistent. My favorite brand. This flavor is awesome! I would definitely recommend this product.