BY EMERALD

Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Portland, OR
These almonds are what I turn to when I'm craving something sweet but don't want to give in to cookies or other snacks. They're lightly sweet and deliciously cinnamon, but they use sucralose as their sweetener which is wonderful when trying to watch your sugar intake.
Cara M.
Cara M.
YUM!!! I love almonds and very much love these!! There were easy to take along with me when I run around doing errands and needed a pick-me-up throughout the day. They (as most nuts) are a little spendy however they are worth it regarding a healthy snack choice.
Constance P.
Constance P.
Aldie, VA
As far as healthy snacks go, this is a good one. I keep them in my car because the container fits perfectly in the cup holder. You can get them at any store or online. If you like nuts I highly recommend this brand.
Parisa S.
Parisa S.
Antioch, TN
Easy, on the go blend! Such good and rich tasting! It doesn't taste fake, you get what you pay for! It is a healthy alternative for something sweet! Definitely buy this product when I can and have coupons to do so.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Camas, WA
I love this blend of flavors! The sweet and salty blend is soooooo good! I like Emerald nuts, but sometimes they can be pricey. It depends on where I go, but I'd buy this flavor again and again.
Bridget T.
Bridget T.
Millville, CA
Not the best tasting.I purchased these for the sweet and salty combo but the cinnamon tastes weird and would rather get another sweet salty combo
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
Love the sweet and salty nuts! Amazing taste and great flavor! Perfect for in my bag to travel to kids games! Love that they are portable!
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Foodie Expert
This container first off is perfect to throw in your bag if you want a full day snack and they taste delicious. a healthy and sweet snack
Laura C.
Laura C.
Lawton, OK
I keep a container of these in my car for long road trips, they are good tasting and give me the extra pep i need to go the extra mile
Christina S.
Christina S.
Brick , NJ
Best nuts brand! Just the price is so expensive! Nuts in general are but don't get as much bc of price, it's so much. But soooo good!!