BY EMERALD

Kenda C.
Th are my go to snack. I love that the nuts are sweet as opposed to salty. They are amazingly good. I eat them often. So good. They are better than any of the other flavors in my opinion. I can't get enough of them. Plus, I feel like I can never overeat when it comes to this snack.
April M.
Taste like candy but healthier. The problem is I could eat the entire case in one sitting. The cinnamon was not overwhelming but a perfect combo with the sugar and nut. I recommend this as a healthy alternative to a candy bar.
Cassandra B.
Portland, OR
These almonds are what I turn to when I'm craving something sweet but don't want to give in to cookies or other snacks. They're lightly sweet and deliciously cinnamon, but they use sucralose as their sweetener which is wonderful when trying to watch your sugar intake.
Cara M.
YUM!!! I love almonds and very much love these!! There were easy to take along with me when I run around doing errands and needed a pick-me-up throughout the day. They (as most nuts) are a little spendy however they are worth it regarding a healthy snack choice.
Crystal L.
trenton, GA
The cinnamon on the nuts is great I normally buy the cinnamon almonds because they are one of my favorite nights and then the cinnamon makes me feel like I'm eating candy but without all of the bad calories so it's a fabulous product
Jessica L.
Camas, WA
I love this blend of flavors! The sweet and salty blend is soooooo good! I like Emerald nuts, but sometimes they can be pricey. It depends on where I go, but I'd buy this flavor again and again.
Constance P.
aldie, VA
As far as healthy snacks go, this is a good one. I keep them in my car because the container fits perfectly in the cup holder. You can get them at any store or online. If you like nuts I highly recommend this brand.
Parisa S.
Antioch, TN
Easy, on the go blend! Such good and rich tasting! It doesn't taste fake, you get what you pay for! It is a healthy alternative for something sweet! Definitely buy this product when I can and have coupons to do so.
Emee H.
Gah this stuff is so dang good I can hardly keep my hands off it. These are so so tasty.
Shannan P.
Irvine, CA
These are so good and healthy but it still feels like a eating candy! Love, love these when on the go. The perfect way to stay healthy and not hungry!