Emerald® Sriracha Cashews uploaded by Kimberly L.

BY EMERALD

Cashews that bite back! Hot chili, garlic and vinegar combine for that fiery kick you crave. The Nutologists at Emerald are working tirelessly to bring you the tastiest breakthroughs in the realm of nut experience. see more...

• Sweet, spicy or savory? I'm a 🔥heat lover! I'm dying to try Em...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this flavor? 1 Answers
  • Where can you find this flavor? I've only found plain and I love ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Emily A.
Guyton , GA
I will eat just about anything with siracha sauce on it. These are no exceptions. They are a great mid morning snack to tide me over until lunch time. Even better when I can grab them buy one get one free at Publix
Sabrina P.
Gaithersburg, MD
Pretty good but it sure does taste salty! As for the sriracha flavor, it’s there and definitely gives a kick. I probably wouldn’t buy again but it’s a pretty good snack.
Beth W.
I love these things! They have a bold Sriracha flavor but I don't find them to be all that hot at all. I see several reviews talking about how these are extremely spicy, I guess maybe it's a personal thing. If you like spicy food you will definitely enjoy these!
Diamond C.
Griffin, GA
all i have to say is so good... literally these are the best things ever and the are not my favorite snack anyone who likes cashews or any nuts will love this ... i suggest this to everyone who has second guessed about getting these they are lifeee
Vanessa G.
Medley, FL
Expensive and spicy but incredibly good. There's a little sweetness to them which makes it possible to eat more without your mouth being on fire. Publix puts them on sale every once in a while so when they do I make sure to buy a lot.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
Not all nuts are created equal. At Emerald, we find high-quality nuts, then flavor them delicately and thoughtfully. So whether I want a great-tasting snack or a treat i am proud to serve my guests with these, I can count on Emerald any time and all the time.
Bliss W.
Tallahassee, FL
I love these cashews! I got them on sale at Publix, but I would definitely buy them again at full price because of how delicious they are! They have the perfect kick but aren’t too spicy! Perfect snack!
Makayla T.
Midland, TX
Review for: 12-1.25 Tubes more...
They are amazing easy snack for on the go! I love to carry a pack in my purse for work! They are the perfect amount of salty. They sent to salty wear you need a drink but perfect.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Review for: 100 Calorie 7-0.62 more...
Spicy, a hint of sweetness, a soft crunch of cashew, these are so weird and different but so delicious! I was curious so I tried them out after seeing them on the shelf. I am so glad I did. I normally don't go for too much of a spice in my food but the sweetness of the cashew nuts made this delicious.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Review for: 100 Calorie 7-0.62 more...
I love, love, love Emerald and cashews, but the Sriracha Cashews just weren't great for me. There was flavor, but I didn't feel like it was on par with Sriracha. I just didn't like the taste this time around.
This product and similar ones are perfect for sensible snacking and the price point is also great. One of the cheaper, but better quality brands out there.
Eva M.
Sweet, spicy or savory? I'm a 🔥heat lover! I'm dying to try Emerald® Sriracha Cashews for a spicy study snack.
Holly R.
Where can you find this flavor? I've only found plain and I love them!
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
Where can I find this flavor?
Valentina B.
I really like to eat this kind of snacks, it strikes me that I have this flavor. How is the flavor of this snack? are good?