BY EMERALD

Emerald® Smoked Almonds. see more...

• I wonder if these would be good chopped up in a salad or are they t...4 Answers
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Woodstock, GA
My husband loves the Emerald's Smoked Almonds and can mindlessly snack on them. I prefer an almond to have no flavor added to them, but by having the added flavors, my picky eater is willing to at least try them even if she doesn't like them. I would recommend the Smoke Almonds to anyone who is looking for a little something different.
Bonnie L.
Bonnie L.
Duncansville, PA
Emerald Smoked Almonds are the best Smoked Almond I can find. They exceed my expectations every time I purchase them. I'm not certain what all of the ingredients are but they are delicious. I don't look at how healthy they are because they are delicious. I would recommend these to anyone and everyone.
Larissa G.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
Almonds are my favorite nut. I love that they're healthy so I never feel bad for snacking on them! They're also easy to put into bags and take wherever you go! I'm on the go a lot so these are perfect for me! They have an awesome smoked taste and come in other flavors that are good too!
Molly S.
Molly S.
Pataskala, OH
These are do good. They have a wonderful flavor. They are very tasty. Both my husband and I love to eat these almonds for a snack.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
These are freakin delicious!!! They are addictive! You'll have to be careful you don't eat the whole thing at one sitting.
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Fishers, IN
Emerald brand is a great brand and the smokes almonds taste great and it's a fairly healthy snack and easy for on the go.
Constance S.
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Foodie Expert
If I could give more stars than 5 I would. These smoke almonds are awesome!
Keri B.
Keri B.
London, AR
I am a huge fan of smoked almonds and this brand is affordable in my area. They are delicious and great healthy snack options. I have bought them many times in a large bag and portion them out for snack times. They are yummy, highly recommend to anyone that enjoys almonds.
Connie N.
Connie N.
San Francisco, CA
Foodie Expert
These are addictive. I bought a huge bag and have been going through it so fast because they taste so good. A lot of my office mates have been coming by my desk to grab a handful every day as they as the perfect balance of crunch, salt, smoke, and overall savoriness!
michelle p.
michelle p.
Foodie Expert
I am a huge almond fan. there are so many health benefits that people don't know about that almonds provide. I love Emerald smoked almonds. the perfect t amount of smoky flavor compliments the almonds. the only downside that I've found is they are pricey. so they are more of a splurge purchase at times.
Leah C.
Leah C.
Foodie Expert
I wonder if these would be good chopped up in a salad or are they too smokey?