BY EMERALD

EmeraldĀ® Smoked Almonds. see more...

• I wonder if these would be good chopped up in a salad or ...4 Answers
Poba Z.
Tried it once and didn't like it at all. The taste was not for me. Thus I can't really talk about quality or other factors. Someone must really like the flavor to enjoy it.
Naim M.
Yelm, WA
True smoked flavor. If you like the smoked flavor and almonds. These are up your alley. I am not a fan but they are good for snacking. 4 stars for flavor and quality.
Devon O.
Bryan, TX
I love love love almonds, and these Emerald almonds are no different. They have a good crunch, just enough salt to fulfill my salt craving, and a hint of smoke that just adds a delicious touch. I buy these probably far too often...
Sarah M.
These things are SO GOOD. My biggest problem is stopping eating them. I could eat the whole bag if left to my own devices. I always portion out a serving before I start eating but usually go back for seconds.
Carla P.
Paducah, KY
I could go overboard on these and eat half a bag at once. I just get a handful and eat this with some Cracker Barrel sharp cheese. This and a glass of red wine taste so good together.
šŸŒŗAnaliciašŸŒŗ N.
Tempe, AZ
These emerald almonds are so tasty. They have a smokey barbeque taste to them super savory they have just the right amount of flavor on them. Such a great snack to have.
Essence B.
Washington
Good smoky flavor on all almonds. Tastes like that just got off a grill of some sort. Pretty delicious snack if youā€™re looking for healthy with a twist. More so than these I recommend the blueberry almonds.
Keri B.
London, AR
I am a huge fan of smoked almonds and this brand is affordable in my area. They are delicious and great healthy snack options. I have bought them many times in a large bag and portion them out for snack times. They are yummy, highly recommend to anyone that enjoys almonds.Ā
Connie N.
San Francisco, CA
These are addictive. I bought a huge bag and have been going through it so fast because they taste so good. A lot of my office mates have been coming by my desk to grab a handful every day as they as the perfect balance of crunch, salt, smoke, and overall savoriness!
Carmen P.
Waco
I love almonds and emerald delivers these yummy, buttery nuts. Almonds are not only incredibly healthy, but also very delicious. Almonds are usually very expensive. Emerald nuts however are priced well.
Leah C.
I wonder if these would be good chopped up in a salad or are they too smokey?