BY EMERALD

Emerald® Smoked Almonds. see more...

• I wonder if these would be good chopped up in a salad or are they...4 Answers
Carla P.
Paducah, KY
Foodie Expert
I could go overboard on these and eat half a bag at once. I just get a handful and eat this with some Cracker Barrel sharp cheese. This and a glass of red wine taste so good together.
Keri B.
London, AR
I am a huge fan of smoked almonds and this brand is affordable in my area. They are delicious and great healthy snack options. I have bought them many times in a large bag and portion them out for snack times. They are yummy, highly recommend to anyone that enjoys almonds.
Connie N.
San Francisco, CA
Foodie Expert
These are addictive. I bought a huge bag and have been going through it so fast because they taste so good. A lot of my office mates have been coming by my desk to grab a handful every day as they as the perfect balance of crunch, salt, smoke, and overall savoriness!
Kris R.
Guntersville, AL
Foodie Expert
For smoked almonds these have a wonderful taste and crunch when fresh.  The smoke flavor is present but not overwhelming and I buy these often when on sale.
Carrie T.
Hanceville , AL
Foodie Expert
These are totally addictive!!! I eat at least a handful everyday and they are in a realisable stay fresh pouch so that is a big plus.
Selena M.
These were quite good. I'm not usually one for smoked almonds, but this brand was actually quite delicious.
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL
Delicious yummy snack so easy for on the go! Pick up at gas stations all the time! (=
Emily B.
Trussville, AL
Emerald smoked almonds are my favorite go-to snack. Filled with protein, it keeps me satisfied between meals. Plus it's easy to throw in my purse or bag and I can enjoy it on the go!
Christina  P.
Hopedale, MA
These grab and go snacks are great when trying to curb your hunger cravings. They are small enough to fit in your pocket or back back!
Erin h.
Ringgold, GA
Foodie Expert
Pretty good heart healthy snack great for packing it in your lunch bag for the bank account almonds are expensive
Leah C.
Foodie Expert
I wonder if these would be good chopped up in a salad or are they too smokey?