BY EMERALD

Emerald® Smoked Almonds. see more...

• I wonder if these would be good chopped up in a salad or are they...4 Answers
Devon O.
Bryan, TX
I love love love almonds, and these Emerald almonds are no different. They have a good crunch, just enough salt to fulfill my salt craving, and a hint of smoke that just adds a delicious touch. I buy these probably far too often...
Carmen P.
Waco
I love almonds and emerald delivers these yummy, buttery nuts. Almonds are not only incredibly healthy, but also very delicious. Almonds are usually very expensive. Emerald nuts however are priced well.
Poba Z.
Tried it once and didn't like it at all. The taste was not for me. Thus I can't really talk about quality or other factors. Someone must really like the flavor to enjoy it.
Carla P.
Paducah, KY
I could go overboard on these and eat half a bag at once. I just get a handful and eat this with some Cracker Barrel sharp cheese. This and a glass of red wine taste so good together.
Cera B.
Beeville, TX
These almonds are so good and delicious. They are a very satisfying snack. I usually grab them when I’m hungry for a snack in between meals. And I will continue to repurchase these forever.
Keri B.
London, AR
I am a huge fan of smoked almonds and this brand is affordable in my area. They are delicious and great healthy snack options. I have bought them many times in a large bag and portion them out for snack times. They are yummy, highly recommend to anyone that enjoys almonds.
Connie N.
San Francisco, CA
These are addictive. I bought a huge bag and have been going through it so fast because they taste so good. A lot of my office mates have been coming by my desk to grab a handful every day as they as the perfect balance of crunch, salt, smoke, and overall savoriness!
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
Almonds are my favorite nut. I love that they're healthy so I never feel bad for snacking on them! They're also easy to put into bags and take wherever you go! I'm on the go a lot so these are perfect for me! They have an awesome smoked taste and come in other flavors that are good too!
Stephanie M.
Woodstock , GA
My husband loves the Emerald's Smoked Almonds and can mindlessly snack on them. I prefer an almond to have no flavor added to them, but by having the added flavors, my picky eater is willing to at least try them even if she doesn't like them. I would recommend the Smoke Almonds to anyone who is looking for a little something different.
Bonnie L.
Duncansville, PA
Emerald Smoked Almonds are the best Smoked Almond I can find. They exceed my expectations every time I purchase them. I'm not certain what all of the ingredients are but they are delicious. I don't look at how healthy they are because they are delicious. I would recommend these to anyone and everyone.
Leah C.
I wonder if these would be good chopped up in a salad or are they too smokey?