BY EMERALD

Emerald® Simply Natural Almonds.
Great on the go! see more...

Kelli C.
Cleveland, MS
I love raw unsalted almonds paired by themselves or yogurt and fresh fruit. I got these from Kroger. They are fresh tasting. I've bought them several times. Almonds are super expensive, so I normally buy what's on sale
Nicole B.
I love these almonds I don't like the ones with salt and roasted I like the plain raw almonds and these were by far the best raw almonds and the come in a very convenient package for on the go. I will definitely be buying more
Allison C.
California
These are good. Very basic but they make a great snack food. They are easy to find at any major grocery store so they make a good snack for traveling. I was not disappointed in the quality of the almonds.
Jennifer E.
Troy, NY
A great low calorie snack that'll fill you up with no guilt. You can also grind them up and use them as a cooking base for almost anything I like to bread my chicken with them and bake them in the oven
maggie g.
these almonds make a great midday snack and i love that they are all natural. usually i will eat 6-10 for a snack and they are actually filling. a must have in my cabinet and car at all times.
Megan M.
St. Louis MO
I love these for the value and a healthy snack on the go. I always pack a tube for travel so I can access them during those awkward travel times that you can't control when you're going to eat. They keep you full and are healthy!
Kerri S.
I really love Emerald's nuts. They offer great nut blends and lots of options for those of us not wanting to over-indulge in the salt arena. These almonds are my go-to for afternoon cravings! The packaging is perfect to keep in the car too. Definitely recommend!
Mayu V.
Berkeley, CA
Love this packaging because it is easy to store, take with you, or somply measure out a small amount to eat without feeling too guilty. I love the variety and that they have unsalted varieties as well for those taking care of their salt intake levels.
Rose B.
I personally love almonds, especially natural ones with no salt. These are amazing and don't have that "dirt" taste to them. I buy them a lot and I would definitely recommend. They can be found at pretty much any super market.
Kirstin  O.
Bridgewater, NJ
I bought these from ShopRite. Almonds are so good for you and healthy as well. The only bad thing I'd say is how much money they cost, usually nuts are more money anyway. They are also so easy to bring when traveling