BY EMERALD

Emerald® Simply Natural Almonds.
Great on the go! see more...

Kerri S.
Kerri S.
I really love Emerald's nuts. They offer great nut blends and lots of options for those of us not wanting to over-indulge in the salt arena. These almonds are my go-to for afternoon cravings! The packaging is perfect to keep in the car too. Definitely recommend!
Mayu V.
Mayu V.
Berkeley, CA
Love this packaging because it is easy to store, take with you, or somply measure out a small amount to eat without feeling too guilty. I love the variety and that they have unsalted varieties as well for those taking care of their salt intake levels.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Manchester , MO
I love these for the value and a healthy snack on the go. I always pack a tube for travel so I can access them during those awkward travel times that you can't control when you're going to eat. They keep you full and are healthy!
Rose B.
Rose B.
I personally love almonds, especially natural ones with no salt. These are amazing and don't have that "dirt" taste to them. I buy them a lot and I would definitely recommend. They can be found at pretty much any super market.
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Cleveland , MS
I love raw unsalted almonds paired by themselves or yogurt and fresh fruit. I got these from Kroger. They are fresh tasting. I've bought them several times. Almonds are super expensive, so I normally buy what's on sale
Jaimie F.
Jaimie F.
Of course I'd rather be snacking on something with more flavor but these are a great healthy option I always keep in my house. I add them to fruit and yogurt, salads or just snack on them at night.
maria b.
maria b.
I used to buy this brand of almond nuts before. They taste good they are not bad i just decided to try some different brand but other than that they are good
Jane T.
Jane T.
Manchester, NH
Hub insists on this brand and has a handful with his lunch and as snacks during the day. Almonds are so nutritious and filling!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Lexington, SC
We love these.. Something about the container they are in make them taste even better than buying them in the traditional can!
Maria U.
Maria U.
Chicago , IL
Almendras exquisitas y con muy buen sabor me encantan. Las compro muy seguido.. mi familia le encanta este tipo de almendras