Emerald Simply Natural Almonds

by Emerald

#8 in Nuts & Seeds

Emerald® Simply Natural Almonds.
New!

Does this brand have any flavors? If so which is your favorite??
Are these raw? Lightly salted?
I've loved emeralds almonds since I was young. Anyone else?
Start your review of Emerald Simply Natural Almonds!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Emerald is a great brand for nuts and almonds, they are full of flavor and almonds are a healthy snack to have.” in 11 reviews
“These are such great quick snacks, natural almonds are great for energy and you don't need a ton of them to keep that energy up!” in 5 reviews
Clarkston, MI
I’m always trying to keep healthy snacks with me no matter where I go. These almonds contain no added ingredients at all just almonds which I love! I eat them with other nuts or throw in some dried fruit for a sweet and salty mix [product:emerald-natural-almonds-&-walnuts-100-calorie]
Clanton
Great taste and package they are a bit pricey would love it if I could find them at a better price more for less and they are delicious so that is about it pricey pricey pricey and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a go with you container
If you want roasted and salted almonds, Emerald Almonds are the best...hands down!! They are full of flavor and good for you too. They have an easy take along container and are so delicious. Definitely try them if you haven't already.
Long Lane , MO
Almonds are always a go to snack for me. The Emerald Simply Natural Almonds are one that I keep in my truck because the packaging fits right in the cup holder. The taste is great. And they are super healthy.
Miami Springs, FL
I love all types of nuts and that’s why I love Emerald! They have a variety of snacks for each person! I love all the types they have but this one is truly amazing 😍 I 100% recommend this product!
Tigard
Nice snack to have in your car. I like the container it comes in because it's easy to close and it keeps it fresh. Good price range for nuts. I buy these if it is an option.
Columbia, SC
These almonds are everything you would think natural almonds should have, and the price isn’t bad. I will definitely continue to purchase these if I desire natural almonds.
Westfield
Natural almonds are my favorite and I think this container helps keep the almonds fresh. They taste better for longer than the bagged almonds. Will definitely keep buying.
Virginia Beach, VA
Almonds are my favorite peanut, so of course I like these. I have tried a lot of different brands of almonds, so I really enjoyed the flavor of these Emerald Simply Natural Almonds. Please go great in a trail mix or by themselves, they are very hard and crunchy, which I love.
HOMESTEAD, FL
Pretty good all natural no salt just some good almonds I buy them all the time I keep me some around the pros is that you can sell the top back there is nothing I wouldn't prove about this product all natural almonds I found mine at Walmart go get you some now
Ask a question to the Influenster community...