Emerald

Emerald Simply Almonds &...
29 Reviews
4 / 5
This makes for a great on the go snack that will help give you a little bit of energy. The price is okay for what you are getting, but I wish that the container was a little bit bigger. Overall, I would recommend this brand and this mix of nuts to family or friends.
4 / 5
Love almonds and cashews they are my favorite. This is a good brand to buy from I just hate how expensive nuts have become to be.
5 / 5
Okay, so my mom buys these all the time! And I remember when I was younger, she would buy them and keep them in her bedside table. I would go in there when she was at work or out shopping and eat like a handful and run back.
4 / 5
When they say lightly salted.. it is actually lightly salted. I definitely can appreciate that! Very delicious, very light.
5 / 5
Love these cashews. I haven't tried other emerald products but I'm sure they'd be just as crunchy and delicious as these
5 / 5
I love love love these! I usually grab them from any local CVS and if they don't have it - it's fair to say that I'm not a happy camper. This is my favorite brand of nuts by far , everyone should definitely grab a pack for any in between meal snacks...as long as you're not allergic haha.
5 / 5
Cashews. I put my hand in and before I know it the bag is finished lol it's a great brand with a delicious taste. They have salt cashews and almonds and lots of goodness of flavours. If you love nuts, you'll love these.
5 / 5
Love these!!! So taste and not a bad choice for a health concise snack. I would recommend this snack.
4 / 5
These are so good. You'll probably eat them & can't put them down. I take these in snack sizes daily.
4 / 5
I love all Emerald nut products and these as well. The only con with these are if you don't eat them all fast the cashews become a little chewy and lose their flavor. The almonds hold out great though. All in all they are a great snack for a great price.