BY EMERALD

Your taste buds will flip for our savory blend of herbs and spices on a cracker-like shell. Then crunching through the peanut inside will surely knock your socks off. It's another tasty breakthrough from the nutty Nutologists at Emerald. see more...

Ashley F.
Oak Point, TX
I'm new to nuts but these bites are incredibly amazing. The puffy crunch is a great texture sensation in your mouth. Although a little pricy, they are healthier than chips. Haven't found these anywhere but the grocery store.
Rebecca D.
Grayson, KY
Love this snack! Full of energy and vitamins on the go. Buy these every trip to the grocery store. So delicious with a great salty goodness. Better than any other brand I've tried. Would buy again and again.
Laura M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I like it but I do prefer the wholefoods peanuts and seeds, they are less expensive and organics. Of course I will buy it again but just for convenience
Miranda W.
Wilmer, AL
Healthy. Quick and easy snack. Lots of protein and good for our family. We enjoy all types of nuts but this is one of our faves
Jackie W.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
I love the flavor of these brands nuts there's a regimen of salt the right minute taste and the right of in a crunch
Leslie M.
Vancouver, WA
These are so good. I love that they have a covering over the actual peanut and it's nice and salty to taste. Love it