BY EMERALD

Olivia M.
Boca Raton, FL
Absolutely incredible and easy snack. I always have a couple packs in my bag for a quick healthy snack. Love that they are 100 calories. These taste amazing and are extremely inexpensive. I've tried many different types of cashews and these are by far my favorites.
Sydney G.
Seaford, DE
Perfectly packaged snack to take on the go to work, on a hike, or just to have a home. The flavor of these salt and pepper chasews is delicious. Great snack to curb salt cravings while still having good nutritional value.
Katelyn S.
Love, love, love these salt and pepper cashews! They are my go to healthy alternative to chips. While they are a little pricey, you can find them on BOGO sales. I tend to stock up on them whenever Publix runs them on BOGO.
Jessica B.
San Antonio, TX
so delicious! an excellent snack for on the go, it doesnt cause too much of a mess (except for the dusty stuff on your fingers afterwards that you can lick off lol)
Tara N.
I am absolutely obsessed with this flavor of cashews. They rock! It's so easy to just throw a pack into my lunchbox before work. I know some people think it's crazy to buy 100 cal packs bc they're more money but to be honest if I bought a bag of these I would have zero self control to limit myself to a single calorie portion!
Mariann A.
Tampa, Fl
Cashews are one of my favorite nuts and salt & pepper seasoning is always good. However, I feel like the seasoning is overbearing here. Tone down the sheer amount of salt and pepper and it will be much more tasty. The amount of salt and pepper here just distracts from the taste of the cashews themselves.
Laura H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Emerald is the pinnacle of quality and reliability. Our family is very devoted to the fresh taste and quality product of Emerald. The Salt and Pepper Cashews are a delight. Whether straight out of the bag, on a salad, etc you know you're going to be delighted.
allison n.
SO yummy. And i love these little snack packs. great for on the go. they are always delicious and give you just what you want in regards to cashews. reasonably priced in the snack size and in the regular size. but they are addicting so its nice to be limited to the small size
Ally H.
These taste amazing! They are such good snacks and are very healthy for diets! I also love to use these handy packs for baking! Since it's a measured size it comes in handy. I recommend these to anyone who needs a quick snack
LaNae H.
La Jara, CO
Seriously so good! They have great flavor for being something so simple! They contain cashews (duh!), vegetable oil, salt, rice flour, maltodextrin, black pepper, yeast extract, spice, onion & garlic powders, citric acid, and "natural flavor". I bought mine at my local grocery store. It was my first time purchasing, but I will be again!