BY EMERALD

Linds P.
Washington, DC
I really like these little guys. Sometimes, you really are just in the mood for a snack though you aren't really even hungry. My favorite thing about these cashews is that it's only 100 calories and it's a satisfying snack. The salt and pepper ones are by far the best (I'm a little biased). ;)
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Name sounds great and they weren't that bad I just prefer the sweet and salty stuff. Pepper was a little too overwhelming to me for my taste but hubby really enjoyed them, but he loves peppery things. I recommend if you are not a sweets person and great pick me up and on the go snack.
Suzanne P.
Gainesville, GA
I'm obsessed with their 100 calorie pack line!! They're so yummy, and they satisfy my hunger and craving. They also give me a pick me up in the afternoons. I also eat them to curb my hunger before dinner. They taste so good, and I love that the serving is always in a little package!
Kat M.
I love 109 calorie snack packs and cashews are my favorite. The salt and pepper cashews are packed with so much flavor and the 100 calorie pack makes it so easy to take on the go!
Great for my current diet and hectic on the go job!! I use nuts as a substitute for my chip addiction!
Tracy C.
Brick , NJ
I really like to take these packs on the go with me. It is nice to have the nuts pre-portioned so that I do not have to worry about over eating. I think that the price is a little expensive but they are really good. Salt and pepper is also one of my favorite flavors.
Katie M.
Houston, PA
If this was a big container, I would eat it all in one sitting. I love the flavor of cashews but the salt and pepper give it an extra push to delicious-ness. These 100-calorie packs are also super convienent snacks for lunch and on the go
Charlotte F.
Found these to be a bit salty, but maybe that's just my own taste. The small packs are great because they allow you to count calories and they're pre-portioned which is great for those on the go
Courtney E.
Amber C.
Oklahoma city, OK
This snack is great for eating healthy. Get hungry and grab a bag of these cashews! I love cashews myself but with the hint of salt and pepper they are even better!
Alexis H.
Brookfield, CT
I keep these in my desk at work! They are great for when you miss lunch because of. Meeting and need some energy! I really love the salt and pepper flavor!