Emerald® Roasted & Salted Whole Cashews 5 oz Bag uploaded by Jasmyn P.Emerald® Roasted & Salted Whole Cashews 5 oz Bag uploaded by LaLa W.

BY EMERALD

There are times when nothing but the whole nut will do. Big, crunchy, tantalizing cashews. You hear their call. Go ahead, give in. The Nutologists at Emerald are working tirelessly to bring you the tastiest breakthroughs in the realm of nut experience. see more...

Jasmyn P.
Tallahassee, FL
The best cashews on the market hands down. There are cheaper brands out there that aren’t bad but these are addicting. Great for right before bed to take the edge of hunger off and get me through the night. Kind of pricey but can be caught on BOGO at publix almost once a month.
Samantha H.
Wiggins, CO
These are a great snack. Never too chewy like some cheaper brands of nuts. I purchased at target. Definitely one of my favorite brands of nuts, I will definitely be buying again. Highly recommend to any but lovers like me!
Brittany H.
Atlanta, GA
One of my favorite snacks! I absolutely love cashews, I just hate how much they cost. I usually buy these from Publix when they are buy one get one. I'll stock up on them when they go on sale. These cashews are healthy and delicious snacks and are great for a times of the day.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
Back before I converted to being an almond freak I was a cashew freak. And Emerald's cashews are the best! You get a great amount for the money and they were usually whole almonds instead of a bunch of crushed ones.
Marjorie B.
Plantation, FL
Cashews are my favorite nuts so Emerald could go wrong I do wish it was a little saltier that it is. A handful is a quick healthy snack. I was not disappointed and I wound recommend to others. My husband doesn't let these last too long in my house
Emilie L.
Super yummy! Not too salty, which can be a big turn off for cashews. It is a decent price and a pretty big bag. They were fresh and delicious and I would definitely buy them again. I would recommend these to any cashew lover.
Nyssa G.
I love these caches they are better than the other brands they're not too salty they're not still there not bitter you don't bite into a bad one every now and then like you do with other brands
Jessica R.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love cashews! I could eat the whole bag in one setting. I like that the bag is resealable. These are always very fresh. They have he right amount of salt, not too much or too little.
Rebekah C.
Emerald Nuts are just great! I love the assortment of flavors and nuts, but I'm super partial to these cashews. Not too salty, but a nice pick-me-up snack during a hectic work day!
Scarlett L.
Tampa, FL
I love Emerald Roasted Whole Cashews! The best way that I personally like to eat them is that I dice them up roughly with a knife and add them to any of my salads. They are so yummy and add that great texture and sweet and crunchy effect and flavor to any salad.