Emerald® Roasted & Salted Virginia Peanuts 10 oz. Stand-Up Bag uploaded by Lisa L.

BY EMERALD

Our extra-large, roasted & salted Virginia peanuts are infused with irresistible flavor that doesn't stick to your fingers. And the crunch...it'll shake your taste buds' souls. It's another tasty breakthrough from the nutty Nutologists at Emerald. see more...

Sophia Z.
Fresh and delicious peanuts. I like to pop these in my trail mixes or eat them just whenever I feel that I need a small filling snack. For the price, you get what you pay for and I find myself always coming back to put them again and again! You guys should all try them.
Sarah B.
Jasper, Indiana
A perfect compliment to any snack mix, or stand alone at a gathering. Love these peanuts that are roasted, and not too heavy on the salt. Lets the peanut flavor really come through. Convenient packaging makes it easy to store leftovers, and is a great value for the money. Definite on the holiday table.
Olivia D.
East Lansing, MI
These are the only peanuts my family will eat. And they are the only emerald product I will buy. They are really tame compared to the other products that they sell. I would not exactly say that they are the healthiest though.
Hannah B.
When I'm craving something salty, I always grab a handful of these Virginia Peanuts! Even though I prefer raw peanuts or almonds for a healthier snack, I really like these peanuts in trail mix because they balance out the sweetness of the raisins or chocolate.
Lisa L.
Trenton, NJ
I love emerald brand nuts! My favorite is the glazed pecans! They are not pricey and j can find them at any grocery store! I tell everyone about all the different flavors they have! I would recommend them
Stephen W.
Newington, CT
You can buy peanuts anywhere but Emerald Peanuts have the best taste and flavor. You can tell that it is a higher quality product then your regular peanut. The bags are a nice size and they stay fresh for weeks. I would recommend this product to my friends
Melanie M.
Raleigh, NC
I do love peanuts but wish there were more in this bag for the price. Tastes great but no different than any other product which is half the price. Healthy though.
Manny G.
Pasadena, CA
I've bought several of these bags before and I have to say I love them so much! They're great for the office my house or even a movie night.
Mary R.
Katy, TX
Delicious! My favorite I buy them every two weeks and they only last me about 4 days! I can't stop munching on them
AUDREY B.
Covington, OK
Kinda pricey but these are very good. They tasted freshly roasted. As if they had just gotten them off the fire.