emerald® roasted & salted cashew halves & pieces

by Emerald

The one thing you generally want to say about cashews is, "you can't halve too many pieces." Our roasted halves and pieces will satisfy your cashew cravings. The Nutologists at Emerald are working tirelessly to bring you the tastiest breakthroughs in the realm of nut experience.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of emerald® roasted & salted cashew halves & pieces !
Gainesville , FL
These I am only able to buy when Publix has a BOGO sale on them - aka, they're a little pricey. BUT, they are delicious. I love cashews and Emerald does a great job with them. They can be a little salty, but overall it is a good product that I recommend.
Soooo good!!!!!! I love to have these around thr house for a quick healthy snack. I'm not going to say I haven't eaten a whole bag for dinner...but I will say you can lol
Livonia, MI
The flavor is good, but I fail to understand why anyone chooses cashew pieces. It feels like you are eating crumbs. They are slightly more expensive and harder to find than Planters, which are better. I wouldn't deter someone from buying them, but I wouldn't suggest them as a first choice.
Sacramento, CA
Yum, I don't usually buy salt with nuts but you have to change it up every once in a while to keep your metabolism on point! Good price for a nut. Delicious and I add them to a trail mix or granola bar and its amazing. The bigger bags are a better deal than the small containers make sure and read the ounces when you purchase
Spring, Tx
I love cashews so much! I love that this is ONLY cashews and not loaded down with peanuts. They are delicious and well salted, not too much and not too little. I love the resealable bag theses come in. They stay fresh unlike in the can.
Emerald's roasted and salted cashews are really good!  They aren't overly salty or under seasoned, and the re-sealable bag helps keep them fresh after you open them.  They can be a little pricey, like all cashews, but if you can get them on sale, I recommend picking some up!
Southold, NY
I love all nuts, but cashews are one of my favorites. I love that these nuts are so plain, yet delicious! Salted cashews are so simple, and they're not very unhealthy. Definitely would buy again!
CORONA, CA
We always have these in our car. These are so good and good for you too! BONUS! Emerald makes a good product and these are reasonably priced. Lots of good flavors too. The Sriacha ones are also good if you like a little heat! Check these out! GOOD!
Tacoma, WA
The emerald and roasted and salted cashew are so delicious I love eating them all the time and they are really healthy for me and they really don't cost the much I just love them
It’s hard finding affordable cashews, but I love this brand so much. It is very affordable. I get it from my local Target and still to the original flavor of just salt. I definitely recommend this brand to others to try out.

Looking for your answer?