emerald® roasted & salted almonds & cashews

by Emerald

Crispy almonds and creamy cashews. Tantalizingly tasty. Bringing nuts together in special ways is what we do. The Nutologists at Emerald are working tirelessly to bring you the tastiest breakthroughs in the realm of nut experience.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of emerald® roasted & salted almonds & cashews !
Product Highlights
“I love these for a quick snack on the road or a snack at work.” in reviews
Brownsboro, TX
I love the combination of almonds and cashews together and Emerald nails it with perfect roasting and salting as well. The resealable bag is great if you can keep yourself from eating them all at once. I do wish the ratio was more even; there tends to be many more almonds than cashews in every bag I have gotten.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Emerald nuts whichever ones they may be. There all great tasting and come in a ziplock pouch which is convenient for on the go snacks. The price is very reasonable and doesn't break the bank like other nuts. They also have on the go pouches which are great for packing lunches.
Fort Gordon, GA
My only qualm with this product is how expensive they are, however it is expected for cashews, always pricey. What I enjoyed most was that they weren't overly salty, I usually go for unsalted because of how over salted the normal kind can be
Kingston, GA
My two favorite nuts together in one bag = total perfection. The quality of the nuts is far more superior than other brands. In this bag you will find whole nuts, not broken nuts or small pieces like you find in other brands. They are salted to perfection.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
We go through multiple bags of this weekly! Great snack, watch your portion since nuts can add up on calories. But you can't beat the protein and healthy fats from nuts!
Riverside, RI
These nuts are pretty good. i like to portion them out in mini snack bags and keep then in my car and purse and have them as a go-to snack. i like the cocoa ones that are in the 100 calorie packs best.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Both of my favorite nuts in one bag, cashew and almonds. This is a great blend. The nuts are crunchy and fresh, the salt brings out the good flavor of the nuts. This is easily nuts bag that I always have at home. I love this and I highly recommend this
These are my favorite snack! I always bring these to work with me because they are a more healthy snack. The salt adds a little bit of flavor to the almonds. So handy!
Arvada, CO
My two favorite nuts in one bag. Emerald delivers a consistently high quality product that's always fresh. I'll continue to buy their products.
Kennesaw
I love Emerald. Even though they can be a little expensive I do buy them from time to time especially if I am traveling.

Looking for your answer?