Emerald® Peanuts, Almonds & Cashews

by Emerald

Three’s not a crowd in this nutty trio of sweet, crunchy flavorful goodness. There's a lot to love here, so hop in and come along for the ride. The Nutologists at Emerald are working tirelessly to bring you the tastiest breakthroughs in the realm of nut experience. Get your crave on! There is nothing artificial in Emerald’s Peanuts, Almonds & Cashews – they are just delicious!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Emerald® Peanuts, Almonds & Cashews!
I'm a huge fan of nuts. And these ones are so good. I love the emerald brand. You can actually taste the quality in it.
Great mixture of nuts when you are looking for a quick healthy snacks and the small size makes them very portable
Nuts are great! They are nut-tritious, too! Emerald is a good brand of nuts and their products are pretty tasty.
Vancouver, WA
I like to keep the mini canisters in my backpack and purse for when I get hungry through out the day to snack on
Cashews are sooo good and this mix is good. But expensive I don't buy often hardly ever based on price. Yup
North Las Vegas, NV
These cashews r delicious!! Although sometimes the packaging will be either over salted or under salted.
Glendale, AZ
These have a good mix of all three. They have just the right amount of salt. They make for a great snack.
owensboro, KY
100-calorie pack peanuts that sounds pretty good to me haven't tried them in the market to buy definitely
Washington, LA
I like this because I can add it to my favorite ice cream for that added crunch and it just taste good.
Longview, TX
Love the mixture, but the only bad thing is I can eat them all in one day if I don't stop myself lol

Looking for your answer?