BY EMERALD

Three’s not a crowd in this nutty trio of sweet, crunchy flavorful goodness. There's a lot to love here, so hop in and come along for the ride. The Nutologists at Emerald are working tirelessly to bring you the tastiest breakthroughs in the realm of nut experience. Get your crave on! There is nothing artificial in Emerald’s Peanuts, Almonds & Cashews – they are just delicious! see more...

Ashley P.
Knoxville, TN
This has all of my favorite nuts in it and it's the prefect amount to snack on! I like to keep these at my desk for before my lunchtime workout. They provide a good amount of fuel without filling me up.
Jane S.
Spring Hill, FL
Emerald cinnamon flavored almonds are one of my favorite snacks. They are heart healthy and just plain good for me. They seem to satisfy my little snack attacks without too many calories or being too greasy. They come in a convenient can with a lid. They can be a little on the pricey side so I wait till someone has them on sale.
Camila B.
Willow Grove, PA
Yummy is all I can say about this product, I just love them so much and they are super yummy! I would definitely buy them again and agina and so on. I I recomend them to anyone who likes almonds.
Callie R.
Nederland, TX
Almonds and cashews are my favorite nuts out of all of them. These were delicious and they're in a very convenient pack to where I can even bring them into my car into the cupholder.
Samantha g.
Youngstown, OH
If your a nut lover you will enjoy these.. so good me and my friend almost ate the whole can in one sitting.. the perfect amount of nuts.. Just overall yummy
A C.
Knoxville, TN
A great mix of nuts and they taste fantastic.!!! Great as a afternoon snack to curb the hunger or watching a movie or even doing reviews on the computer.
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
I just had a baby and I kept these in the hospital and at home with me. I'm breastfeeding so this gives me a little protein and snack in between meals
Beth T.
Winter Garden, FL
These are always a little more than what we normally purchase but we get the when they are on sale. This mix works great for snacks.
Michelle S.
Long Beach, CA
Love emerald brand nuts. The cashews are my favorite in any mix but this one is one of the best and most unique ones out there.
Bianny M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
My don loves these. I always keep them in hand just in case. They are better than having a bag of chocolate or candy around