BY EMERALD

Three’s not a crowd in this nutty trio of sweet, crunchy flavorful goodness. There's a lot to love here, so hop in and come along for the ride. The Nutologists at Emerald are working tirelessly to bring you the tastiest breakthroughs in the realm of nut experience. Get your crave on! There is nothing artificial in Emerald’s Peanuts, Almonds & Cashews – they are just delicious! see more...

Megan L.
Foodie Expert
Great mixture of nuts when you are looking for a quick healthy snacks and the small size makes them very portable
Marissa K.
Cashews are sooo good and this mix is good. But expensive I don't buy often hardly ever based on price. Yup
Lynette P.
New Port Richey, FL
Perfect. Lend of my favorites! If you like these, this little canister will make you smile!
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI
Foodie Expert
Mmmmmm protein powerhouse. 3 of my favorite types in one container. Keeps you going
A C.
Knoxville, TN
Foodie Expert
A great mix of nuts and they taste fantastic.!!! Great as a afternoon snack to curb the hunger or watching a movie or even doing reviews on the computer.
Kadira L.
Foodie Expert
I like to keep the mini canisters in my backpack and purse for when I get hungry through out the day to snack on
Bianny m.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Foodie Expert
My don loves these. I always keep them in hand just in case. They are better than having a bag of chocolate or candy around
Samantha g.
Youngstown, OH
Foodie Expert
If your a nut lover you will enjoy these.. so good me and my friend almost ate the whole can in one sitting.. the perfect amount of nuts.. Just overall yummy
Jane S.
Spring Hill, FL
Emerald cinnamon flavored almonds are one of my favorite snacks. They are heart healthy and just plain good for me. They seem to satisfy my little snack attacks without too many calories or being too greasy. They come in a convenient can with a lid. They can be a little on the pricey side so I wait till someone has them on sale.
Carlyn P.
Foodie Expert
Es muy bueno, pero no es mi favorito si lo comería de nuevo pero es caso de que no encontrase otro