BY EMERALD

A wonderful variety of nuts to include in lunch boxes and of course for anytime snacks. see more...

Mia I.
Columbus, OH
I love this variety pack so much I really love the taste of the nuts there they taste really fresh and yeah
Ivelis  S.
Homestead, FL
We love to have these for ourselves and kids alike. These little pack are good for packing lunch. We live to eat nuts
Caydie B.
Temecula, CA
So much variety, so much protein. Such a good healthy alternative to mid day snacking
marivi m.
doral, FL
I do not really like nuts bit they passed the test. My brothers used like a snak. I oreger desserts. If recommend though little.
Gabrielle B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love how this comes with a variety of flavors. They're a healthy snack to munch on. The only con is the price
I keep a little pack in my purse for outings to give my kids a great snack. They love the flavor a of these too.
Misty S.
Texas City, TX
Emerald has done it again in the taste department! Their nuts are always well seasoned without being overpowering and the taste is always fresh, never stale! The cost is affordable, too. Will definitely continue to buy and recommend to my friends and family.
Nevada C.
I personally enjoy this product... not just for the brand but because I love any type of nut. The quality of these nuts are good however.
Nelise J.
Love love this snack packs. Great way to calorie count because the packages are split into easy to go packs to eat on the go. Depending on where you buy they can be pricey. I purchase mine at the grocery store. Nice healthy snack alternative. Eat healthy.
Kathy W.
I love having these on hand. I keep a few in my purse and even in the car before picking up kids in the carpool line. It's a way to have a light snack but actually have a healthy snack that's most important.
Vanessa R.
How spicy is the jalapeño flavor?

Amazon