Emerald Nuts Variety Sampler - 5pk

by Emerald

A wonderful variety of nuts to include in lunch boxes and of course for anytime snacks.

How spicy is the jalapeño flavor?
Start your review of Emerald Nuts Variety Sampler - 5pk!
Plantersville
Love this pack. Our family loves nuts & everyone wants something different. So this is perfect. We can all enjoy almonds, cashews, & everything else.
Dexter, MO
Perfectly seasoned! I just enjoy these so much. Filling and satisfying snack between meals that delivers all natural protein for busy days.
I personally enjoy this product... not just for the brand but because I love any type of nut. The quality of these nuts are good however.
Love these for a quick breakfast on the run or a nice afternoon snack. It is energizing with protein, good carbohydrates, and fiber.
Staten Island, NY
Crunchy and packed full of protein. A great snack especially when you are on the go. A healthy alternative to your snacking needs.
Gentry, AR
Another one of my favorite all time snacks. The favor is extremely one of my favorite. Never get a stall nut with emerald brands.
I do not really like nuts bit they passed the test. My brothers used like a snak. I oreger desserts. If recommend though little.
This sampler pack is amazing! It is a great way to try different flavors and it is also perfect to give someone as a gift!
Homestead, FL
We love to have these for ourselves and kids alike. These little pack are good for packing lunch. We live to eat nuts
I keep a little pack in my purse for outings to give my kids a great snack. They love the flavor a of these too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...