BY EMERALD

A wonderful variety of nuts to include in lunch boxes and of course for anytime snacks. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kyara G.
Jacksonville, FL
My favorite ones are the cocoa Roast nut almonds. They taste absolutely phenomenal and they are very filling so they are a great snack when you know you aren't going to eat for awhile. Its very satisfying all together every time I have them my friends want some so I recommend them 100%
Gabi B.
awesome snack. they are packaged in the perfect size baggie for you to take as a snack when you are on the go. they are also perfect to give to kids as a snack. they are very healthy and they are very delicious! they are a little pricey but they are very good!
Misty S.
Texas City, TX
Emerald has done it again in the taste department! Their nuts are always well seasoned without being overpowering and the taste is always fresh, never stale! The cost is affordable, too. Will definitely continue to buy and recommend to my friends and family.
Nelise J.
Love love this snack packs. Great way to calorie count because the packages are split into easy to go packs to eat on the go. Depending on where you buy they can be pricey. I purchase mine at the grocery store. Nice healthy snack alternative. Eat healthy.
Kathy W.
I love having these on hand. I keep a few in my purse and even in the car before picking up kids in the carpool line. It's a way to have a light snack but actually have a healthy snack that's most important.
Sonia N.
These sampler packs are great for on the go. I usually keep one or two in my bag to snack on in-between meals. I prefer the natural flavor almonds. I feel the flavored nuts take away the purpose of enjoying the actual flavor. Added flavor adds sugar and or sodium to your diet.
Laurel C.
Pensacola, Fl
Nuts!!! Love them! Love the varity pack more though. Why have just one kind when you can have a lot of what you love!! Easy to throw in your bag on ths go or a snack quickly.
Liz Marie M.
I use these nuts to make brownies. There delicious!!! Perfect tasting nuts for any reciepe you can think of! Please try it out you wont regret it. Your family and friends will thank you!
Amber H.
Haines City, FL
My whole family loves the emerald nuts variety sampler pack because it gives you a variety to choose from. All emerald products are really delicious and healthy for you at the same time.
Katie H.
Plantersville
Love this pack. Our family loves nuts & everyone wants something different. So this is perfect. We can all enjoy almonds, cashews, & everything else.
Vanessa R.
How spicy is the jalapeño flavor?