Emerald® Nuts, Natural Almonds

by Emerald

Almonds are a satisfying go-to snack to keep hunger away. These nuts are packed just as they are, with no salt added. And with no artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors; no gluten, and no GMOs, it's a snack you'll feel good about! We know our Emerald nuts are hard to put down, which is what makes these little 100 calorie packs perfect for portion control. Emerald harvests only the tastiest, crunchiest, high quality nuts. Our secret is in our unique seasoning and distinct crunch that each nut provides. Whatever the occasion, Emerald has the specific nut you are looking for.

Does this brand have any flavors? If so which is your favorite??
Are these raw? Lightly salted?
I've loved emeralds almonds since I was young. Anyone else?
Start your review of Emerald® Nuts, Natural Almonds!
Tiffany B.
Miramar, FL
Love this product! I love natural almonds and the portions of this product is just right to help me contain my obsession. Highly recommend.
Vicky C.
Lexington, KY
Fantastically portioned on the go snack that helps keep healthy eating habits in check! Definitely makes smart snacking easy!
Tiffanie S.
Cut Off, LA
Great snack, lots to choose from even the kids like them. Great product for the price compared to competitors
Carolynne V.
Shelby Twp, MI
Great healthy snack to have on hand. The container makes them nice and portable. It is really helpful to have these on hand so that I can avoid impulse food buys that are not as healthy.
Michelle H.
This is one of the best tasting snacks you can buy. They offer alot of different products. The flavors are amazing. The only thing I have a problem with is the price. I think the price should get dropped a bit. But other that an wonderful product.
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
Nice fresh natural almonds. They are a great snack to help tide you over between meals.
Jennifer T.
Lubbock, TX
Emerald® Nuts, Natural Almonds uploaded by Jennifer T.
I love these almonds, they are the perfect size bags for a quick healthy snack, definitely try and eat atleast twice a week
Vanessa B.
Hanover, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I am just an Almond lover, They are delicious and good for you. Very affordable. They are all natural so I wouldn’t change anything. I really can’t compare with any brand. I would buy again. I would recommend to friends and family.
Kisha M.
Buy these, almonds are the perfect snack in your purse purchase.  It's healthier than candy.  They are delicious and you don't ever fill guilty eating them.  I usually find them in Walmart when they are not sold out or I pick them up shopping.  I will always recommend, almonds are a smart snack
Emily B.
Denville , NJ
Emerald® Nuts, Natural Almonds uploaded by Emily B.
Here’s why I love them: they are a yummy and healthy snack. You don’t realize how quickly 100 calories go, so it is great to have them served in perfect proportions. Here’s what makes me sad: all this packaging for a handful of almonds seems like such a waste. I’m motivated to purchase a big jar and proportion them myself into containers. ( But as a busy working mom, what’s better than grabbing a snack to go like this ???)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...