BY EMERALD

Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
Another popular item at my workplace. but i also purchase them for my home as a healthier snacking alternative. the taste is amazing. and the quality of the peanuts is very pleasant and worth the purchase. i also carry these in my car as an emergency snack.
Brina H.
I really like these and the smokehouse and jalepeno almonds. They are a little higher than some of their competitors, but the quality is great, you get more whole/intact nuts per bag than other brands.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Such a good combo of sweet and salty and a healthy way to give into your sweet cravings. I like the bag over the jar because it is easier to organize in the pantry and easier to take along in lunches or purses for quick snacks. They are also are portioned this way.
Karli M.
Cleves, OH
Delicious snack in a portable travel bag. They come in small bags, making for great portion control. They keep you full and are easy to pack. While they may not be my healthiest option, they serve as a fantastic alternative to candy or treats when I need to curb a sweet tooth!
Annie L.
Yum ! I love how they come is small bags, for great portion control ! That way they can stay fresh ! These peanuts are the perfect amount of sweetness and is good for on the go !
Elizabeth C.
Sanford, FL
Yum!! These are soo good. If you are looking for a (relatively) healthy snack that are really really delicious, then I would recommend this. It's perfect for on the go travel and has a pretty affordable price tag. I recommend this highly!!
Kt M.
Thiensville, WI
Delicious snack in a portable travel bag. I use these when I travel for work. They keep you full and are easy to pack. I get these every time I am at the store for a quick snack.
Nabiba H.
Brooklyn, NY
Very yummy but very very sweet. These are not a healthy snack. They are however pretty delicious. Not sure if I would go out of my way to buy these.
Ashleigh S.
I love flavored nuts and these are no exception. The great thing is the honey taste isn't over powering and the roasting doesn't bother your tongue.
Taylor H.
Honey roasted peanuts are my favorite and they do a such a great job with them!!! Just enough sweetness to compliment the saltiness of the peanut